Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
From "i hate you/don't want to be with you" to "missed you"...what's next?? 😲 Maybe those words he wanted to hear,same words they said in mind after the fight.
😍🔥I just love them. The hugs, kisses 😭
OMFG. If there ever was a perfect picture, it's this. 😭 They're deffo the #TheOGs. One and only. 😍🔥 couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the pic first. 🔥
Abhi-Pragya, Bulbul-Purab, the very essence of kumkum bhagya. 😭😍
Ralu, I love the 1st page. So manyyy dussehra, diwali treats 😍😭🔥
The way she wipes his tears, pulls him back and starts wiping his shirt. 😭 will never get enough of this. It's so tender, sweet. 🤗🔥The way he stops her from leaving 😍 the forehead kiss, hug. 🔥 I'm watching these episodes again.
The bestest performance. precious, precious souls. bless them. ❤️

love these moves. how coordinated the performance is.
Hamara Dil Aapke Paas Hai (My Heart is with You)Part 1 I dedicate this SS to AAA_mania who asked me to write a SS on the movie Hamara Dil Aapke...
62