Originally posted by: TWG4SPZQLZO6NGOW
🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tum ek thread pe Ani ke reactions post karo.. har expression ke liye ek.. abb hum emoji ki jagah Ani ke GIFs daalenge 🤪
Mod didi logo se maar khilani hai mujhe tereko 🤪😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: TWG4SPZQLZO6NGOW
🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tum ek thread pe Ani ke reactions post karo.. har expression ke liye ek.. abb hum emoji ki jagah Ani ke GIFs daalenge 🤪
Mod didi logo se maar khilani hai mujhe tereko 🤪😕
Arre it reminds of that song.. Ang laga de re 🤣
Originally posted by: briti_asfiya
Bol kaun raha hai. Roz apko request karti hoon madam ki naya SS likh lo and you be like pata nahi.
Aise kaise chalega chal tu bhi likhna start kar I'm waiting.
Rimi ko ataa hai aise likhna isiliye keh rahi hu
I have no idea from where to start the new SS
Abbeeee🤣
poora stalking huh?
Arey arey beizzati na kariye. Stalker to bura shabd hai. Psychopath wali feeling as jati hai. I prefer high functioning sociopath with your YouTube channel details.
Jokes aside lemme introduce myself. I am fellow malayalee girl who is in love with this odd couple and I am fan of your writing. Chahat is amazing bro. Kudos. And as a fly to flame, malayalees tend to find each other. No other intentions.🤗
Originally posted by: H7VQUM35WE7KVHYZ
Oh Bhai I'm not that expert 🤣🤪 tumhare jaise 15 min me i cannot write a masterpiece 😳
nahi chahiye masterpiece tu kuch toh likh
i wanna read something really niceee and romantic before i sleep
JAAAAAA
Originally posted by: sharafah
It will be sweet if Bon comes and helps Ani sell the sari too!
Pati patni mil ke ek din mei sab saari bech daalenge😎😆
We should write a mail or message to the directors and SSP.
They cannot take the show so long with such adulterated historical information.
I need details and I'll send them mail, I think we all should.
Originally posted by: UUR6S6Z3UOCU44U6
Mod didi logo se maar khilani hai mujhe tereko 🤪😕
🤪 Tu review post kar roz.. episode ka.. Munia Reviews karke.. usme har scene ka reaction GIF post kar daal 🤣