🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ekdum sahi pakde hain
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ekdum sahi pakde hain
Dude if it was about some other mythology or even history of any empire still it can be forgiven regarding unclear scriptures and artifacts and multiple versions of the same dynasty sagas.
But this Modern Indian History!! Its so clearly available for any small kid to read and understand and such a huge production's house creative team, while taking a period show should have known better!
I know I m a history researcher too , there is many faults in the show and it's due to poor research team of ssp !!
Second thing I realised that they didn't show netaji who used to live in Kolkata !
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Isme bhi double meaning nikalegi?😳
Aur phir kehti h main innocent hu🤪🤣
Hun innocenct
I am new to the forum and started watching the show a couple of weeks ago. So maybe being a newbie I am giving them the benefit of doubt. Y'all know better than me I guess.
The historical inaccuracy started mainly with the Gandhi track, otherwise this show is one of a kind. Yes, it has got a vamp with whom they were obsessed for no reason and wanted to introduce a love story with her and the hero but then they got low trps and they brought back the show in track.
But however it is, even having the ott drama at times (being an itv show) it never fails to deliver the message it intends to, that too in a brilliant way.
The best part of the show is the magical chemistry of the leads, in spite of being an odd couple.
Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
Fir update kyu chahiye bhai 🤪
Mera OOL toh shaadi vaale din khatam ho rha tha 🤣🤣🤣
On popular demand daala hai ye track 🤪
meko thoda aur romance dekhne ka man tha
Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
🤪
OOL kaha tak padhi 🤓
Tumne aur Neha ne comment nahi kiya hai ek bhi..
Jo comment nahi karega vo Ani ki behen 🤪
Mujhe chalega🤣
And main saare chapters ka ek saath comment kr rhi hu draft mein pada h, edit kar rhi hu😆
Kal raat maine chahat bhi complete kar maara🤪
Uska comment bhi draft mein pada h🤣
I know I m a history researcher too , there is many faults in the show and it's due to poor research team of ssp !!
Second thing I realised that they didn't show netaji who used to live in Kolkata !
I don't even think they have a research team
Romance 🤣🤣🤣
Ruko zara..sabar karo.. new story milegi 🤣
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Mujhe chalega🤣
And main saare chapters ka ek saath comment kr rhi hu draft mein pada h, edit kar rhi hu😆
Kal raat maine chahat bhi complete kar maara🤪
Uska comment bhi draft mein pada h🤣
Baap re baap itni padhai kar daali 🤪🤣
Jaldi comment karo bhai apan agla update dene ki soche 🤪