Originally posted by: Chingaari
Lol, aijaz ne jas ko 50% banawati diya ..salman defended jas
aise kaise 😲
Sallu toh Eijaaz ka wakeel hai. Lawyer cant go against their clients. Breach of loyalty 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Chingaari
Lol, aijaz ne jas ko 50% banawati diya ..salman defended jas
aise kaise 😲
Sallu toh Eijaaz ka wakeel hai. Lawyer cant go against their clients. Breach of loyalty 🤣
LOL in 6 weeks Salman questioned Eijaz for the first time thanks to Jas.. Yay!!! 🥳
Between Jasmine and Eijaz. I am split my like 60% Jasmine and 40% Eijaz.
Crying baby says main strong hoon 🤣
Originally posted by: Chingaari
Jassu main subah shoot pe jaa ke shaam ko aa jati hun..dunyadaari nahi pata kya hai
Shoot aur shoot ke log part of dunyadaari nahi hai kya
Eijaz was correct, ye puri 100% banavti hi hai. I hate to say this but if I have to choose between Rubina and Jas, I will choose Rubina
Rubina is researching 🤣
Originally posted by: Chingaari
Jassu main subah shoot pe jaa ke shaam ko aa jati hun..dunyadaari nahi pata kya hai
Shoot aur shoot ke log part of dunyadaari nahi hai kya
Haaye bechari kitni masoom aur bholi hain apni Jassu. LOL - she's hella fake 😆
Because Now Jas is following the script, going against Rubina 😆aise kaise 😲
Sallu toh Eijaaz ka wakeel hai. Lawyer cant gi against there clients. Breach of loyalty 🤣
Pavitra is very good at judging people. I want to see who will be paired with her and what will she say.
I think it will be Kavita.
Yeh Rubina itna tacky kyun phen leti hai?
Loud make up. Chamakila clips or earrings.
Dresses toh pucho hi mat.