Poll
Who's Markat?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: AnnieSKaur
Haan i have become Rockerz now but kisine wish hi nahi kia😭Tune notice kia🤗
Annie, maine dekha hi nahi! Kab change kua? Tum pehle rockerz nahi thi? Kya thi?
Originally posted by: Shirsha90
Annie, maine dekha hi nahi! Kab change kua? Tum pehle rockerz nahi thi? Kya thi?
Main dazzler thi pehle kal Rockerz bani😆
Congrats Annie
Kitna accha hota agar ye sach kuch ka job ka promotion hota! 😆
Originally posted by: Shirsha90
Congrats Annie
Kitna accha hota agar ye sach kuch ka job ka promotion hota! 😆
Thank you Shirsha😃🤗
That's true...itna hardwork karne par bhi promotion nahi milta yaha😒
Nashedi Aisha 😆
Did you read Sohini's confusion post? I wrote about so many confusions there. 😆 You can also write about your confusions on that post.
Originally posted by: Shirsha90
Did you read Sohini's confusion post? I wrote about so many confusions there. 😆 You can also write about your confusions on that post.
No.. I'll not read it now..first I'll watch today's episode then I'll read the other posts😆
Originally posted by: AnnieSKaur
No.. I'll not read it now..first I'll watch today's episode then I'll read the other posts😆
Okay 😆
Us post mein jyada kuch reveal nahi kiya hain, abhi bhi chaho to pad sakti ho. 😆