Oh pleaaaaasseee. After grinding with Eijaz - Pavi - mere daddy dekh rahe hai.
Shut up!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Oh pleaaaaasseee. After grinding with Eijaz - Pavi - mere daddy dekh rahe hai.
Shut up!
Nikki tells Pavz... Eijaz is expecting Love, whereas u are just starting to understand each other..
Pavz says I told him, I like him and have attachment.. I am scared... Unka pyaar wala touch hai but mera alag wala hai..
These people testing my pateince
Never in history of BB watching i have felt this. Giving up already🤢
BB ko Ullu ki web series bana degi yeh Manisha
What nonsense is going on....
+1
I will still watch it 😒
🤣🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Uske sur ko.. Yaar pura likho.. Bevajah DDT ka rating badh jaega🤣
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Uske sur ko.. Yaar pura likho.. Bevajah DDT ka rating badh jaega🤣
Omg
Mature content tag karna padega aapko🤣
Nikki says I like strong guys..but can't interact as Jaan would feel hurt...
Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma
These people testing my pateince
Never in history of BB watching i have felt this. Giving up already🤢
Yeah i blame Manisha for this. She wants BB to become an adult show. It should be a family show not adult