arey .. isko pata hai sab..
aajkal sab bhav kha rahe 😉😆
kyun kashi ? am i right or AM I RIGHT ?😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
arey .. isko pata hai sab..
aajkal sab bhav kha rahe 😉😆
kyun kashi ? am i right or AM I RIGHT ?😉
Originally posted by: girlTalks
awww .. sorry .. touching feet now 🤗
pls mujhe maaf kardo ..
tumne toh vishwaas karna sikhaya hai ..
I am not show's Preesha's ese maan jaungi😳.. Khali kehati ho Vishwas. Vishwas karate nai ho. 🥱
You know what you have to do for the maafi.. 🤔
Originally posted by: girlTalks
arey .. isko pata hai sab..
aajkal sab bhav kha rahe 😉😆
kyun kashi ? am i right or AM I RIGHT ?😉
Bataoge nahi toh pata kaise chalega 😆
Vo to hain but it is really actually good. Very entertaining. Her side commentaries are superb.. She should make a separate thread for it.. Daily or whenever and however she writes.
Originally posted by: Ishika64
I am not show's Preesha's ese maan jaungi😳.. Khali kehati ho Vishwas. Vishwas karate nai ho. 🥱
You know what you have to do for the maafi.. 🤔
sab toh idar se hi pad rahe 😉..
Also not getting enough courage to make new thread ..
ok, if Nisha makes thread I will post the review ..
#familyPromise

he he he he he
Mommys are so smarttttttttttttttt
poor pree.....
matlab you also will not understand aankho aankho mai..
bolke batana padega .. kya boss 😉
Originally posted by: girlTalks
arey .. isko pata hai sab..
aajkal sab bhav kha rahe 😉😆
kyun kashi ? am i right or AM I RIGHT ?😉
Ahh yeah baat hain..
Not done Kashi, Ese bhav nai khae ka... 😲
Originally posted by: girlTalks
sab toh idar se hi pad rahe 😉..
Also not getting enough courage to make new thread ..
Yaha to padhate hain vo humein pata hain but it's not same na.. This needs to be on first page..😎