😂😂😂😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😂😂😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Month?? That’s sooooo Long
I’m wondering how to watch it tomorrow itself without him
I can’t wait to see and have my Vansh back soon
My sleep has anyways got lost now 😂😂, it’s 5.05am
🤣🤣
Rrahul is cruel. He is not getting sleep, he took away sleep of his deewanis 🤣🤣
Gur he will fool everyone as someone else, after one month he will be back as VR🤗
I don't want to wait for one whole month 
You have to be patient this crap feast will be dragged now🤗
Can u say something nice without such things
Bloody Hell they better not drag this now and bring back my Vansh baby soon
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
I've said this so many times, these two just needed to fckkkkkkkk, and so many of their problems would have been solved.
Especially Vansh. Jab dekho akhdu rehta tha hai. Just get laiddddd already 😩😩
Agree if he would have just not as much of gentalman.. Riddhu would have given him free pass.. atleast after Ishangre wedding
save yourself and your sanity and don’t watchOriginally posted by: RishiGirl
Month?? That’s sooooo Long
I’m wondering how to watch it tomorrow itself without him
I can’t wait to see and have my Vansh back soon
My sleep has anyways got lost now 😂😂, it’s 5.05am
Thank goodness they haven't. ..then he'd sit on Dadi's chair waiting to become a grandfather 🤣...he fell in 'love' and look what happened to him..
They didn't need to love each other to have sex. 🤔
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
I don't want to wait for one whole month
🤣🤣
Now we don’t have a choice
Just give him a nice farewell in your dream like Ridhz with a few extra diye😆... yours and Ridhz have same initial just adjust it a bit😆🤣
Sofnaaaaa 🤣🤣
I don’t want to give my baby a farewell at all as I want him 😜
Tuuuu chup kar