Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I'm tired to do anything now🤣
That's what I was saying ..." I know " 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I'm tired to do anything now🤣
That's what I was saying ..." I know " 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: himani_692
Me too 🤣🤣 congratulations kiddo 🥳🥳
All are excited to answer but none are ready to prepare questions🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I'm tired to do anything now🤣
Then sleep 😴😴😴
BTW where is the crazy girl sarah she didn't participate also
Originally posted by: himani_692
What's the answer thread is also going to finish now tell naa 😁😁
Manasa di knows...🤣🤣
Yessssssssssss
Give give give 😜😜😜😜
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
All are excited to answer but none are ready to prepare questions🤣
Told you bad at preparing questions 🤭🤭🤭🤭
Originally posted by: himani_692
Then sleep 😴😴😴
BTW where is the crazy girl sarah she didn't participate also
Will be sleeping soon😆
I dont know di
She is totally gayab
Yeah di ask from her...she haven't given for long...
really I don't think so 😆