Originally posted by: MafiaQueen17
5 kg makeup tha 🤣Mene wahi notice kiya🤣
Lag hi raha tha makeup bacha k ro rahi h🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: MafiaQueen17
5 kg makeup tha 🤣Mene wahi notice kiya🤣
Lag hi raha tha makeup bacha k ro rahi h🤣
Ye guys we should do petition for ending AP role.🤢 I can't digest this lady for a single moment now😵
I am anytime ready for it
From when i have been sayin that she’s the most annoying and the irritating one ever that I can’t tolerate her anymore
Originally posted by: Aromaticglitter
Riddhima crying vansh fell down cliff
Already aired at ur place
Am still waiting...ads going on here
I think baap of all revel is ki vansh cliff se gir kar bhi bacj jayega 🤣
KaVa in jeep and Riddhu running piche se pe mast KaVa memes banenge😆
can't wait for precap 🤪
haaan😆Originally posted by: satanslove
I think baap of all revel is ki vansh cliff se gir kar bhi bacj jayega 🤣
I'm not shocking with this type bitter revelation because the way ridhima was waiting for accha muhrat apna saach bolne ka yesa toh hona e tha😵 now she has even nothing to prove herself innocent not even gonna get to know real face of kabir
Hi guys...
AP & K🤢
can't wait for precap 🤪
aapne dekha ep..last scene kya tha..