Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Ishika64
Yes yes I am aware of your old Kands🤣.. That's why I said I am not going to say anything more 😆
😆😆
Bina kuch bole 😲😲😲
I did not know I have this talent.. Thank you for pointing it out Saba ji. 🤣
Originally posted by: Ishika64
Are I am saying based on Yagya's post. He had been posting from last three days. FIrst two days was AQ in same clothe and today SL in same one too.
So either he is posting old pics or they are still shooting in same clothes argo same day in YHC land.
dekhte hai .. but he defo needs trim with his habit of putting chin on her neck/ shoulder whatever ..we dont her to get hurt .. I meam not like this at least 😛😆
Originally posted by: Ishika64
Bina kuch bole 😲😲😲
I did not know I have this talent.. Thank you for pointing it out Saba ji. 🤣
there is no dearth of talent any where , just need to practice 😉
some people need reminding .. bhhool jate hai 😉
on her back u mean...and her being fine with itOriginally posted by: girlTalks
😆😆 and what about his hands ?
🤗Originally posted by: aishasully1993
Yh I thought u was just guessing it couldn't make sense sorry
It will be dummy Mahima....but it is Mahima face
in one f the bT show... 2day sargi aagayi.....
so YHC need tey can still hv th KC😆
Originally posted by: girlTalks
exactly .. aise hi pree ko goli de raha hoga to get reaction from her😆
dude is pure evil .. i tell you 😆
Exactly. He will say "Dekho yabhi bhi chance hain. Bol do. Varana soch lena waha akele main kya kya karunga. Waha na tumhe Saransh Bachaynga na Ma." 😈😈
taken back may be. Rahul is smart may be not to leave the murder weapon with him