Looking at the comfort with which he fell ....😆I doubt he'll even receive a scratch
What if RiAnsh move to a hut☺️🤣
☺️ i would love that, finally SR bhi hogayega @ bold
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Looking at the comfort with which he fell ....😆I doubt he'll even receive a scratch
What if RiAnsh move to a hut☺️🤣
☺️ i would love that, finally SR bhi hogayega @ bold
Looking at the comfort with which he fell ....😆I doubt he'll even receive a scratch
What if RiAnsh move to a hut☺️🤣
You mean Jungle mein mangal??😉🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
😆 bahut dream sequence hai immj2 mein uff but yes loved yesterday's hug
Aur sabse jyada ridz ko aate h dreams😆
Saare ache scenes uske dreams hote h😭
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
All puja and diwali food ..😆 thats my Diwali weekend plans. Thank god this time Diwali comes in weekend.🙏
Food food food- best weekend plans
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Buddhima😲🤣🤣🤣
Ziddima ( stubborn ) toh thi abhi she needs to be buddhima ( smart) 🤣
phir waha SR manayenge woLooking at the comfort with which he fell ....😆I doubt he'll even receive a scratch
What if RiAnsh move to a hut☺️🤣
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
Food food food- best weekend plans
But here I have to cook naah..😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣 okie lets do it then UN change too
Yes i m buckling up🤣
Blue hojaega phir
Originally posted by: nimarious
Aur sabse jyada ridz ko aate h dreams😆
Saare ache scenes uske dreams hote h😭
🤣😆 Ridz is talented like that, khare khare, din, dophar all time she can dream🤣
Its okay humme mast scenes milte hai dream or no dream kya farak padta hai