Gm Manii🤗
Yes very early hehe
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Gm Manii🤗
Yes very early hehe
Hi Nimi 🤗
Hope I got it right. It’s cold here today. How’s u?
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
🤗 Hi Soni, I’m well. How are things with you?
Things r good, did diwali shopping today n got haircut😃 how abt u?
Oh that 1 crore epi na?...
Then only read the update....n watch the precap...😆Kal ka din pora KaAp ka tha
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Hello soni and Indra 🤗
Darshi! 🤗
it’s Sneha I knew it would get it wrong. Sorry!
Ahe hayee riansh so beautiful. Thank u
I m sneha but everone is calling me nimmi here😆
Even here its cold...i m good...hows diwali prep going??😃
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Things r good, did diwali shopping today n got haircut😃 how abt u?
Holiday here today. Remembrance Day so did nothing . Literally except some laundry. Oh I love getting my hair done.