Kumkum Bhagya Chat Club #23- Page 89

Created

Last reply

Replies

1k

Views

92.4k

Users

53

Likes

800

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Aarohi_2005 thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Why are you crying? 😆

Because if that show will get a huge trp then that show will run for again more 10 years 😭😭😭😭😭
mala06 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Aarohi_2005

Because if that show will get a huge trp then that show will run for again more 10 years 😭😭😭😭😭

Online TRP does not equate to actual TRP 😆

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Anyone watched the promo of imli in star plus? I loveeer the main lead guy but it's probably copy of bou kotha kau and the girl most likely have colored skin done on her to look "gaonwali" ugh🤢

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail 11th Anniversary Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago

Bou Kotha Kou's Lead couple was cute.

I never watched show tho🤔

mala06 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Anyone watched the promo of imli in star plus? I loveeer the main lead guy but it's probably copy of bou kotha kau and the girl most likely have colored skin done on her to look "gaonwali" ugh🤢

Not interested in any other ITVs🤢. They will never progress. Rather than them I will read comics or watch animes🤢

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

Bou Kotha Kou's Lead couple was cute.

I never watched show tho🤔

woh ladki ka naam kya tha bagha or baha sth😆 she was cute but the show dragged on and on for 84yrs😆
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Not interested in any other ITVs🤢. They will never progress. Rather than them I will read comics or watch animes🤢

arre since you are interested/thinking for anime watch this show my hero academia if you haven't and let me know the summary😆
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail 11th Anniversary Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

woh ladki ka naam kya tha bagha or baha sth😆 she was cute but the show dragged on and on for 84yrs😆


Bou Kotha Kou's FL's name was Mayurakshi (googled it🤪).


The girl you're talking about...Baha...she was FL of another show. Might be Ishti Kutum..

mala06 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

arre since you are interested/thinking for anime watch this show my hero academia if you haven't and let me know the summary😆

I had watched it but I have watched so many of the same Genre I didn't like it. It really looks like copy of Naruto and I am big fan of naruto so couldn't bring myself to watch further.

I watched first season😆. Its story of a guy who doesn't have any super power where everyone has some kind of power but he wants to be hero. He then meets his idol who trains him to get enrolled in one academy for heros. He needs to graduate the academy I think. I watched it long time ago. So I don't remember all 😆

Edited by mala06 - 5 years ago

Related Topics

Kumkum Bhagya thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 1 years ago

Hello friends Welcome to Episode Discussion Thread Please remember to follow the rules posted in the Forum

Expand ▼
Kumkum Bhagya thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 5 months ago

Celebrating 12 years of Kumkum Bhagya https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2044401727479390335?s=20

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2044401727479390335
Expand ▼
Kumkum Bhagya thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti · 3 months ago

Kumkum Bhagya actress Sanchita Ugale dies by suicide, hours after posting on Instagram....

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".