Poll
Meera ka Swayamvar
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: AnnieSKaur
Arre main toh kabhi bhi prakat ho jati hu..aane de comments😆
That's the spirit baby!
Ye dhabbewala champak chomu kaha reh raha hai yehi nahi pata,uski family laapata ho gayi hai..tum arohi ko kaha se le aayi beech mein?
Originally posted by: libran90
That's the spirit baby!
Arre spirit to kut kut ke bhari hai or IF par hi niklati hai🤣
Originally posted by: AnnieSKaur
Mujhe to yeh darr hai kahin makers meera ko single hi na rakhe ya single hi tapka de..🤔
Nhi I hope makers will not sink my tapeera shipping.
Nhi I hope makers will not sink my tapeera shipping.
Hope hi to nahi karna chahiye makers se. Lead pair ki kya dasha ki hai dikh raha hai na. To dusre pairs ki kya umeed rakhe hum inse.
Originally posted by: AnnieSKaur
Arre spirit to kut kut ke bhari hai or IF par hi niklati hai🤣
😆
Nhi I hope makers will not sink my tapeera shipping.
That's what I'm saying never keep hope from makers, they'll always do opposite of whatever you think... I also want Tapeera..but i don't trust them
My vote goes to tapeera😆
Originally posted by: Manu_986
My vote goes to tapeera😆
Okay!
My Maksh 😆Meera with Daksh ayeee 😆