Yaar ye precap..... I don't even have words.....😭😭
Sab ke samane zalil kiya aur sab ke saamne mafi bhi..
Rudra you have my vote for forgiveness
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Yaar ye precap..... I don't even have words.....😭😭
Sab ke samane zalil kiya aur sab ke saamne mafi bhi..
Rudra you have my vote for forgiveness
Laboni🤗🤗
I don't think I'm alive. I don't know who's typing this🤣🤣
Rudra is going full blazing at Preesha... Preesha won't be able to survive and neither will we..
That handholding❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHbsctVBPFb/?igshid=1dojyrey22ohc
and tomorrow..............my fav P
pinning and corneringggggggggggggggggggggggg ☺️☺️





Originally posted by: Ishika64
Yaar ye precap..... I don't even have words.....😭😭
Sab ke samane zalil kiya aur sab ke saamne mafi bhi..
Rudra you have my vote for forgiveness
he earned the forgivenesssss
i want to Pree tease him on 3 words 😆
and tomorrow..............my fav P
pinning and corneringggggggggggggggggggggggg ☺️☺️
☺️❤️
This is an appreciation post for CVs..
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
I knew you wouldn't disappoint me but today's Rudra's monologue .... I can't even.... Oh you guys are the bestest.👏👏
Take a bow guys......👏👏👏
Pree will try but she won't be able to handle Rudra's assault ☺️☺️
Also he said main Kuch help Karo ...and then nose touching 😊