ohh! I have only watched them in Trishna... And I absolutely loved it!!!❤️Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Actually I like the actor Tarun Dhanrajgir who played mr.darcy.
I loved him in the show named Arohan
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ohh! I have only watched them in Trishna... And I absolutely loved it!!!❤️Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Actually I like the actor Tarun Dhanrajgir who played mr.darcy.
I loved him in the show named Arohan
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yes ITV needs to come up with shows like this or give us a sequel
N i wont call that season 3 a sequel, what crap was that man
Oh god that was just time waste .....when i saw the trailer i was so happy that i will get to watch barun again but it was just dissapointment.....the show even ended after 2-3 months na....
I guess I don't really get attached to the actors but only the characters so I am ok😆Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hehe i am still not fine with him 😆
Sorry any barun fan dont kill me now🤣
Anyone watched Amazon show Inside edge.. so far my fav series
🤣I dont know when we will watch a show together 😆
lol! Even I am 30😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I think so. If uma is dead then papa Raisighania is alive.
As long as Vansh's hormones don't die.☺️..everyone else can die and reincarnate for the next few generations to come🤣
I rmmbr. And the comment about preferring to sell milk rather than return to TV - uh oh😆
Oh yeah that was soo bad. I wanted to hit him so hard!
I disliked him for a long time after that.
Shivagami bejega Bahubali ko🤣