Landed here.
I hope we are not in trouble we talked a lot other than Riansh in that AT
Today only I knew such a thing also thanks to Darshi
I am actually hoping that we guys don’t get into trouble
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Landed here.
I hope we are not in trouble we talked a lot other than Riansh in that AT
Today only I knew such a thing also thanks to Darshi
I am actually hoping that we guys don’t get into trouble
yes I was thinking the same
Hope we all will be safe
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hope nobody complaints abt us
Hopefully
I didn’t even know about such a thing until I was informed by Darshi today
mahi yaar utni zyada bhi baat nahi kiOriginally posted by: RishiGirl
Today only I knew such a thing also thanks to Darshi
I am actually hoping that we guys don’t get into trouble
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Today only I knew such a thing also thanks to Darshi
I am actually hoping that we guys don’t get into trouble
We are not doing any bashing, but we discussing about food habits and health🤦♀️
My headache topic where where we went🤣🤣
lucky nahi yaar, we slim people are often misunderstood as if we are having any disease😆
but I don't have any problem as I have a good mental strength, kya hua physical strength utni nahi hai toh🤗
Ur actually lucky yaaar
I wish I have ur Body type
lucky nahi yaar, we slim people are often misunderstood as if we are having any disease😆
but I don't have any problem as I have a good mental strength, kya hua physical strength utni nahi hai toh🤗
Aww yeah that is true but now it is so common esp seeing actress from show n BW that ppl dont think abt disease n all
Aww well said🤗
😆
mahi yaar utni zyada bhi baat nahi ki
So guys what the process here?
How does the warning happen and all?
Does someone have to complain or what??
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Hopefully
I didn’t even know about such a thing until I was informed by Darshi today
We should be fine hopefully fingers crossed coz we already got a warning in that AT na 5-6 AT back