What is pronunciation of sravz's name? 😆 I can not pronounce her name hence I forget her name always
Yesterday were you all in hibernation ?😆
You forgot me in 1 day
Katti 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
What is pronunciation of sravz's name? 😆 I can not pronounce her name hence I forget her name always
Yesterday were you all in hibernation ?😆
You forgot me in 1 day
Katti 😡
We both playing headache headache game🤣🤣
I was not online yesterday was busy and then was tired.
We both playing headache headache game🤣🤣
dont remind me.. 🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Who knows if Ajay Raisinghania is alive and thats the father of all revelation..😎🤣
Entry of Ajay Raisinghania awaits now
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
😆 KP achha hai..👍🏼
Vansh ka possessive mafia style wooing n love☺️😳
They both were busy n had headache poor girls
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Ikr!!!
I don’t know why they took RidBir and not RiAnsh
Imagine if it was RiAnsh - ommmggg ☺️
Riansh
When will riansh perform together on stage 🤔
Their height difference is lit
He can easily lift her
Originally posted by: Barbiebarbie11
Riansh
When will riansh perform together on stage 🤔
Their height difference is lit
He can easily lift her
May be for new year's eve.. 😃
Originally posted by: Barbiebarbie11
Riansh
When will riansh perform together on stage 🤔
Their height difference is lit
He can easily lift her
Ya definitely
Want to see those lifts of RiAnsh ☺️☺️