Matlab vansh ki ek aur ex????😉
I think possessive side generally comes out if there is some sort of a third angle. Maybe not Ragini...maybe someone else.
Let's see.
ya phir riddhu ka best friend??😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Matlab vansh ki ek aur ex????😉
I think possessive side generally comes out if there is some sort of a third angle. Maybe not Ragini...maybe someone else.
Let's see.
ya phir riddhu ka best friend??😳
I guess a crew member 🤔...then Rrahul
I m so confused..but in short, I feel that pic is not recent
Aur phir ridhima ki tarah mene b diwali k sapne dekhe thai😒
So, that's Rrahul near the diyas, not vanshI guess a crew member 🤔...then Rrahul
I think possessive side generally comes out if there is some sort of a third angle. Maybe not Ragini...maybe someone else.
Let's see.
Ragini se ridhima Ko aur ridhima se ragini Ko sachch wala pyaar Ho gayo hai 😎 ab to Vansh Ko kuchh karna padega dono Ko ek dusre se alag rakhne ke liye Kahi madam ye na keh de Vansh mei Ragini ke saath dusre room mei rahungi uska dhyaan rakhungi ab tum bachelor days enjoy kar lo🤣
I think possessive side generally comes out if there is some sort of a third angle. Maybe not Ragini...maybe someone else.
Let's see.
This is not possessive side..this is insecurity I would say
I think possessive side would be when Vansh said to Kabir not to interrogate Ridhhima coz she is his wife..and no one has the right to interrogate his wife.
Aise waise sapne mat dekho, paap lagega😆Originally posted by: Barbiebarbie11
Aur phir ridhima ki tarah mene b diwali k sapne dekhe thai😒
on side note: sapne waale sapne ya nightmare waale sapne???
exactly there are many things I like about this show too
especially riddhima, she knows how to answer back whenever needed (anupriya, aryan and ishani)
and purana waala vansh
There are many things I like about this show too...but the main problem is inconsistency which ruins all the good points
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
This is not possessive side..this is insecurity I would say
I think possessive side would be when Vansh said to Kabir not to interrogate Ridhhima coz she is his wife..and no one has the right to interrogate his wife.
I think that was more of his patriarchal protectiveness. Similar to...humare ghar ki aurat aise court kacheri nahi karte types.
yes I agree but koi bhi ITV show perfect nahi hota, use perfect banana padta hai, overthinking chodne se, brains k use na karne se aur expectations low rakhne se😆Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
There are many things I like about this show too...but the main problem is inconsistency which ruins all the good points