As soon as Bolt got the first ball wicket that too of Stoinis I lost hope 😔. I wanted DC to give a fight whether they win or lose till the last ball. I don’t see any intention or positive vibe from them. Just watching the match for the sake of it 😡.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
As soon as Bolt got the first ball wicket that too of Stoinis I lost hope 😔. I wanted DC to give a fight whether they win or lose till the last ball. I don’t see any intention or positive vibe from them. Just watching the match for the sake of it 😡.
Such a one sided match till now...
SKY did such a selfless act 👏 . Ran himself out instead of Rohit.
Vachukonga neengalum unga cup-m 😈. 😒
Originally posted by: Qadberry
Maya, the people you are posting, are they in as Cooks or Comali ?
yes they are cook with komali participants
Pesama srh a vitrundha ,avanga nalla fight panni iruppanga....
Delhi...
Suresh not in the list ? Or they are posting one by one ?
Originally posted by: Qadberry
Contestants in Cook with Comali paartha next year BB ku aal select panramaariyae oru feeling
Yes seems like it
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHar_XAjnfe/?igshid=1qkqouvw9nk8c
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHavbgPj884/?igshid=lte2haag5j47
Who is this Ashwin
Originally posted by: Honeyarjun
Suresh not in the list ? Or they are posting one by one ?
Posting one by one....list not completed
Originally posted by: Honeyarjun
Suresh not in the list ? Or they are posting one by one ?
Answering my own question 😆. Looks like they are posting every 30 mins 😊. How many total contestants? Isn’t it 8 last year ?