Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
I think drama queen angry coz baby ignored her 🤣
That may be real reason 🤣 She dont know what to do for content.. thatha vera illa.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
I think drama queen angry coz baby ignored her 🤣
That may be real reason 🤣 She dont know what to do for content.. thatha vera illa.
avanga dhan marapom manipom solitangaleAari and Balaji not arguing. Looks like they are cordial with each other now.
Originally posted by: livepraylaugh
She is very image-conscious and very emotional too. Rio and Som had many lessons about her misunderstanding for small things. They should stop teasing her. But the problem is she will feel that they are deliberately stopped playing with her and make some other calculations in her head.
When they stop teasing her, then she tells them "kindal adicha enakku pudikkum"
What can they possibly do?
Small advise:Just skip this episode,it will spoil your mood
Aari and Balaji not arguing. Looks like they are cordial with each other now.
Balaji never picks any fights with others lol. If the issue is solved, he moves on.
Archana, Rio and him are cordial with each other. It goes with Aari too but Sanam will not leave any stones to bring the issues back.
🤣full focus on wifey
I felt this today..
I'm not supporting him.. bala was minding his work n taking care of his sister.. then y can't u do ur task?
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
I felt this today..
I'm not supporting him.. bala was minding his work n taking care of his sister.. then y can't u do ur task?
may be she got offended because of mother son relation. Bala ku GF nu soliruntha she might be happy.
Anitha n sanam can't take even jokes.. can't have conversation also with them.
Enjoyed all the comments .. intha mokka episode ivlavu funny present panna namma updaterskku dhankyou dhankyou
Super o super I’m skipping again because I just want to enjoy the updates . Episode paarthu tension thaan will watch after Sanam and anitha gets evicted