Mansi u have totally lost it hahaha 🤣 I cant stop laughing st your comments I swear agar yeh hua na I'll have the biggest shock of my life 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mansi u have totally lost it hahaha 🤣 I cant stop laughing st your comments I swear agar yeh hua na I'll have the biggest shock of my life 🤣
Trust me Mahima track will be huge ☺️
Ok, that was the joke of the day 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤔🤣😂😂😂
Originally posted by: foresight
I doubt very much he would mind this kind of payback and redemption
Then punishment will be pree will wear it, send pic but not complete one to tadpao him and don't come in front of him.
He will have to beg and say sorry millions time, murga bhi banega then finally Pree will come outside.. Age ka tum log soch lo 😉
where am I denying the seriousness of it
She is out to hurt pree and use the fast that Rudra doesn’t know who the real mother is
What do I do ....😲
I am like this.....
😭