Originally posted by: Ishika64
Sabbaaaaaaaaaa 🤪🤪🤪
yeah baby .. I am here 😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Ishika64
Sabbaaaaaaaaaa 🤪🤪🤪
yeah baby .. I am here 😉
I am going to expire with shock.. 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Ishika64
Someone asked how are Abrar and Sargun in real life.. So she answered with that
that was kinda diplomatic ..
aur kya bolti 😆
Originally posted by: Ishika64
I am going to expire with shock.. 🤣🤣
why so ? pls share 😉
Originally posted by: girlTalks
yeah baby .. I am here 😉
Are yaar hum dono phamous.. Creative decision..🤪🤪
Wahi it was very diplomatic answer. 😆
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
I knw yaar sometimes I have dought on this Tc articles 🤣
They just make things up I think 😂😂😂😂
to every one , our very own Ishika question for beard trim , she said it is a creative decision and he is not allowed .. that means.. kya samjhe 😉
Sach mein aur kya bolti 😆
She was put on spot