Originally posted by: ERGK5A6UUJCUFYG7
Unki love story bhi sochni pdegi pehle 🤪
Haan soch lenge.. khyali pulaov banane mein toh hum age hain naa🤪🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ERGK5A6UUJCUFYG7
Unki love story bhi sochni pdegi pehle 🤪
Haan soch lenge.. khyali pulaov banane mein toh hum age hain naa🤪🤪
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Good night everyone 🤗
Gn 🤗
Originally posted by: caller123
Yup, I want the same. Binoy too should get his share now.
Yup exactly... He was equally at fault
Originally posted by: Lovelypathak
Frankly speaking, I don't him to slap her. Otherwise, it would be like she has been punished for her deeds.
I want ani to hate her forever.
Yup slapping her will go against his character.. Glad atleast kaka slapped her😈
Originally posted by: Apsana14
Hayee ❤️
☺️
Originally posted by: Lovelypathak
Will start his patni jaap again.😆 Kaka se kahega aap hi samjhaiye isse ki yeh hamari paramparao aur riti riwazo ke khilaf hai.🤣
Yes chote bache ki tarah kaka ke pass jayega aur bole ga samjhaye na kaka aapki bahu ko muje lautane ki baat kar rahi hai🤣
ohh thanks for info😊Originally posted by: Lovelypathak
Someone posted in this EDT. Just go back 4-5 pages ..you will find it.
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Exactly
Usko aur sunana chahiye, even i dont think he’ll slap her. So its better to say bitter things to her
Jaban se ghayal kare usse😎
Why I feel jyada kuch nahi bolega... I hope I'm wrong.. Bondita meri patni hai yeh bole bas sauda ke samne
Originally posted by: IJFUZB3AUQADCUMT
Lalz behen ye vaale Ani ko dekh ke mujhe kuch kuch ho rha hai 😭
Woh toh hoga naa itna handsome jo dikh raha hai🤪😆
Ahem? Some one told me today itself
Ani sirf Bondita ka hai