3-4 hone chahiye kam se kam ☺️☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
3-4 hone chahiye kam se kam ☺️☺️
Originally posted by: girlTalks
I think wifey hi theek hai, he calls her with so much hak😎
Hindi show hai but if could call her princess ❤️
Awwww.. Yeah he should... Chalo Princess fixed from us. Princess and Wifey.. What about her.. Hubby ke alava.
Originally posted by: girlTalks
BAMPHAD ekdum 😆
Itna Kamaaaaal hogaya ki koi sawaaaal hi Nahi aab toh 🤣
Originally posted by: Ishika64
Awwww.. Yeah he should... Chalo Princess fixed from us. Princess and Wifey.. What about her.. Hubby ke alava.
Obviously king
He is king of romance ☺️
Sab ho jane wala hain. Bas aage age dikhiye hota hain kya 🥳
Originally posted by: Ishika64
Haan yaar. Ye log kyu kar rahe hain. Maar dalenge aaj to milake.. Subhe se..
Keep all emergency no. handy baba
Screen is going to be on fire 🔥🔥🔥🔥
I got to somehow remember to breathe
Pyaaaaaar.....
Pyaaaaaar......
Pyaaaaaar.......
🥳
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
She talking about the pic she posted
But I thnk he might gve her a shoulder kiss
Yeh At jaldi khatam hone wala hai
Nichu its 7 30 so how many hours for the show to be telecasted thrre
now 7:52 pm
epsd usually gets up after 6 AM... if no technical delays
Originally posted by: girlTalks
Screen is going to be on fire 🔥🔥🔥🔥
I got to somehow remember to breathe
I wobt be able to move my eyes from the screen man 😋hayee man
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
She talking about the pic she posted
But I thnk he might gve her a shoulder kiss
Yeh At jaldi khatam hone wala hai
Nichu its 7 30 so how many hours for the show to be telecasted thrre
10 hours and 8 minutes as of now Aisha 🤪🤪