Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yes our riansh
RiAnsh ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yes our riansh
RiAnsh ❤️
Hola Everyone 🤗
hi!!!Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Hola Everyone 🤗
I see you are Abhiya fan! I had some beautiful memories of that serial n that forum❤️
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Hola Everyone 🤗
Wow on at the same time! Hi Rani 🤗
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Hola Everyone 🤗
Heellllo
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Hola Everyone 🤗
Hii how r u?🤗
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Heellllo
You’re still up? Wow you have stamina. I would have passed out a long time ago.. .
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
You’re still up? Wow you have stamina. I would have passed out a long time ago.. .
Hehe Rishi is owl queen
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hehe Rishi is owl queen
She must be. I love sleeping too much.
How are you?