you haven't... U should it's really good but idk if the epi sre there on ytOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I havent watched it but heard it was a gem 😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
you haven't... U should it's really good but idk if the epi sre there on ytOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I havent watched it but heard it was a gem 😃
Originally posted by: blackhole
you haven't... U should it's really good but idk if the epi sre there on yt
Oh okay will try to find it :)
now it's showing😊Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Ur siggie wont show coz u dont have .gif image i think
are u married?Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Oh okay will try to find it :)
Originally posted by: blackhole
are u married?
Yes :) how abt u?
Originally posted by: blackhole
now it's showing😊
I have turned off my siggie notification hehe
if you find it toh mujhe bhi batanaOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Oh okay will try to find it :)
yes! Now it will be five yrsOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yes :) how abt u?
ohh😆Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I have turned off my siggie notification hehe
Originally posted by: blackhole
if you find it toh mujhe bhi batana
Hehe sure will do