How to upload gif in our signature???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
How to upload gif in our signature???
How to upload gif in our signature???
[IMG]GIF link[/IMG]
So basically write in brackets IMG and then .gif link then [/IMG]
Woh pagal hai, instead of romance she is serving us with crap feast
Exactly!!
hum logo ne kya kya Socha lekin mamta ne seedha uda diya Vansh ko
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Exactly!!
hum logo ne kya kya Socha lekin mamta ne seedha uda diya Vansh ko
Confirmed hai ki udadiya?
I got it😳 thanks🤗Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
[IMG]GIF link[/IMG]
So basically write in brackets IMG and then .gif link then [/IMG]
I tried the same but forgot that I kept signature off😆 and then thought I might be doing something wrong🥺
I got it😳 thanks🤗
I tried the same but forgot that I kept signature off😆 and then thought I might be doing something wrong🥺
Hehe its okay it happens but u got it na then thats it yay and its working? U can see ur siggie?
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Confirmed hai ki udadiya?
He’s definitely falling off that cliff know
yes I canOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hehe its okay it happens but u got it na then thats it yay and its working? U can see ur siggie?
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
He’s definitely falling off that cliff know
Dream sequence bhi hosakta hai?
yes I can
Great👍🏼