We are missing him already.Meri dariwale teddy babu!Mera puchu 🤦♀️🤦♀️😜😜😝😝❤❤❤
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
We are missing him already.Meri dariwale teddy babu!Mera puchu 🤦♀️🤦♀️😜😜😝😝❤❤❤
Originally posted by: pyaar2012
We are missing him already.Meri dariwale teddy babu!Mera puchu 🤦♀️🤦♀️😜😜😝😝❤❤❤
🤣 i won't watch any episode where vansh is absence
This is just amazing ,I hope the makers see this 🤣🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHVe89MBFTo/?igshid=1o41x0aez8f45
Originally posted by: pyaar2012
We are missing him already.Meri dariwale teddy babu!Mera puchu 🤦♀️🤦♀️😜😜😝😝❤❤❤
I’m definitely going to miss Vansh already
Originally posted by: arryline
This is just amazing ,I hope the makers see this 🤣🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHVe89MBFTo/?igshid=1o41x0aez8f45
Mamta ko koi bhejo🤣
Originally posted by: arryline
This is just amazing ,I hope the makers see this 🤣🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHVe89MBFTo/?igshid=1o41x0aez8f45
I saw the same thing in Twitter where everyone is tagging and requesting the makers to see this badly
Rrahul is on leave? Is it confirmed?
Pata nhi kaise wapas layenge mujhe sacchi batau look alike drama like Jamai Raja,Memory loss,Angst,Revenge sab chalega bas Jana na dil se dur jaisa mentally unstable na banaye 🙏🙏
Vaise Riddhima ka kya hoga
Ragini ka kya hoga
Kya Kabir VR mansion mein rahne lagega
Koi kuch speculate kar pa rahe ho gaya??
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I saw the same thing in Twitter where everyone is tagging and requesting the makers to see this badly
Amazing atleast this way they’ll realize and can justify the mess
Originally posted by: arryline
Amazing atleast this way they’ll realize and can justify the mess
Hopefully they do!!!