Originally posted by: arryline
She said she’ll share lots of BTS 😳and all the funny moments on the set .
Oh yessss
I was excited too hearing that
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: arryline
She said she’ll share lots of BTS 😳and all the funny moments on the set .
Oh yessss
I was excited too hearing that
Promo(Phuski) kab dega Rangu...jaldi dede..🤪
Originally posted by: Tejaswini240896
Promo(Phuski) kab dega Rangu...jaldi dede..🤪
Even I’m also waiting for that now
Originally posted by: Tejaswini240896
Promo(Phuski) kab dega Rangu...jaldi dede..🤪
Am waiting for it ...put Tv on....watching BB😵...which i never did before 🤢 ...just to see if there is new promo...if not tonite...trow morning hoga sayad🤔
1 month vansh nahi rahe ga toh kyun dekhai ga show ?🤔
What? 1 month he going on leave?
Looks like they don’t have much bank episodes also
Is he shooting for web series?
What? 1 month he going on leave?
Looks like they don’t have much bank episodes also
Is he shooting for web series?
Arey nahi. Ye sab guessing. ..without vansh story won't ever be drived. Vansh role maybe will be missed in few episodes
1 month vansh nahi rahe ga toh kyun dekhai ga show ?🤔
Whaaaaaat????
Who said this?? Where was this even???
Arey nahi. Ye sab guessing. ..without vansh story won't ever be drived. Vansh role maybe will be missed in few episodes
Oh ok, thanks
When I saw that scratching head
Again baked episode will be served
I dont think there will be a diwali celebration in VR mansion..