Originally posted by: Ishika64
Beard can't be used but yes hair to... Why not.. May be that can start of touchy feely Preesha for a change ☺️😉
Whatever gets those hormones swinging..
Abhi tak toh they are hibernating even after every thing
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Ishika64
Beard can't be used but yes hair to... Why not.. May be that can start of touchy feely Preesha for a change ☺️😉
Whatever gets those hormones swinging..
Abhi tak toh they are hibernating even after every thing
Vo to bhar bhar ke hain hum main like Preesha and no I'm not insulted by the comparison 🤣🤣
New bahu f th k house agayii with ghanta bajana
Originally posted by: Ishika64
Vo to bhar bhar ke hain hum main like Preesha and no I'm not insulted by the comparison 🤣🤣
🤣
Oh yes ....how can I forget you are first to watch episode everyday
There seems to be direct relation 😉😆
Originally posted by: Ishika64
Yessss.. Do we get few nose touches and waist holds along with the tight hug..
Yeh sab aabhi toh baad main kya 🤣
Originally posted by: girlTalks
Closure purposes?
Yes and to understand the flow.. See when I watched individual episodes I found them too disjoint. You know we've already discussed continuity issue and other illogical things.. I want to see if anything is different if I watch them in flow at one go or is it any different...
Anyway just experimenting.. And nothing better to do plus I know I won't watch it again after tomorrow so. 😆
Preesha's MBness wrt getting close to Rudra.. 🤓
Originally posted by: Ishika64
Yessss.. Do we get few nose touches and waist holds along with the tight hug..
im expecting tightwala hug
Chances r thr..... saru s daring gal in real life too... so she wont shy to do improvis....
Next live we need to ask her😻
Yeah good question. If I'm online at that time I'll ask her... 😆