for me i liked YHM till the stupid surrgocy drama....
shaggy-ishu bhoot and all......................
after surrogacy never liked it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
for me i liked YHM till the stupid surrgocy drama....
shaggy-ishu bhoot and all......................
after surrogacy never liked it
I liked YHM till 2015 (that 7 years leap)
I mean I used to watch on and off
liked Ishita-Ruhi bond
IshRa were good too
and off course title song
ArShi are good
but I like Khushi more❤️
haan Bhagya... 7 yr leap... frm thr everything so stupid...........
for me from surrogacy it lost all grace
first 3 yrs wer the best
i like Arnie more............... Khushi was irritating for me 🤣
i started Ipk for Anjali-Arnie relation...
then after Diwali epsd.... started liking Arshi....
Bhagya... KJ last appearance for Qhua tomorrow.........
from monday plastic surgery.... new face
loved todays N5
Veer ❤️❤️
Yes Veer is amazing 😍
first 3 yrs wer the best
No doubt
Hey Nina...
yesterday epsd..............
are they planning to show... Veer mom s markant