Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I didn't knew it was old pic .ohhh why so!??? Aisa kyu lag raha tujhe?? btw ye old pic haiii makeuproom waliiii
shayaad se.
Originally posted by: Q5K2C2BZNRXZE3OI
omg lalz that's me too 🤣
Aren't we behena for a reason 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: briti_asfiya
I follow you there. But mujhe laga she stole your caps so I asked ki whether it's you or not. So it's you.
Haha thanks for the concern❤️ I myself don't use WM on my colored caps so, that anybody can use it without asking me. I'll have problem that day when they take the credit of my work otherwise i don't have any prblm. Many ppl post my caps on their insta fan accounts, some use for their DPs or some for other use. It's simple caps which i colored just to make them more beautiful.
I didn't watch that epi,what all did he say?Originally posted by: 4YAKUUNMYPT6C5V7
i was watching the old epis.
wedding night epi. ani in bathroom infront of mirror all alone was saying yeh ladki meri patni nehi hain, kabhi nehi hogi. logon k manne se kya hojata hain. qoh sirf meri ek zimmedari hain....ye sab keh raha tha
and i was laughing 🤣 wait for 100 epi you are gonna show everyone what a caring pati you are.
Originally posted by: spacebutterfly
Haha thanks for the concern❤️ I myself don't use WM on my colored caps so, that anybody can use it without asking me. I'll have problem that day when they take the credit of my work otherwise i don't have any prblm. Many ppl post my caps on their insta fan accounts, some use for their DPs or some for other use. It's simple caps which i colored just to make them more beautiful.
You're very sweet Gurvi..🤗
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Safarnama Part 2
Originally posted by: briti_asfiya
You're very sweet Gurvi..🤗
You too❤️