Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Now ask something else on next post.. 😉
😆god only knows when it will happen .. mumbai is not on earth .. jupiter pe shift ho gaya 😆
Are how will she use it? Usane kuch chance diya kya?? He was to in full Rudra avtaar entire time.. 😳 Ese hi badnaam karate rehate ho Preesha bichari ko. I mean I know she is Dhakkan but galat ilzaam mat lagao uspe.. 🤣
I need a question .. he should absolutely go LMAO on reading it 😆
Originally posted by: girlTalks
DISAPPOINTED .. How could she not
isko Netflix ka subscription dede kya?
More than Netflix, let's show her our show.. 😉 Clips insta pe bhej dete hain.. Sab samaj jayegi 🤣
Originally posted by: Ishika64
We have already planned spin off Bhagya.. YHC 2 with PreeRaj in lead and Rudra as Villain. 🤣 Tab milenge humein RuSha.. 🤣
aaise curses pe duniya vishwas karne lage toh kya hoga iss duniya ka
Originally posted by: girlTalks
I need a question .. he should absolutely go LMAO on reading it 😆
He hardly reads dm
before school suspension ends 😉