Oh still at work?
I thought you must reached home.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Oh still at work?
I thought you must reached home.
pata hai tumhara baby best hai😆👍🏼Originally posted by: RishiGirl
My Rrahul baby can make anything look amazing as he himself is very amazing
Hahhahahaa 🤣
Mera baby itna cute aur handsome jo hai isi liye
pata hai tumhara baby best hai😆👍🏼
Oh yes
I’m glad that u understood my Rrahul baby is the best
I hope tomorrow Riddhima speaks her heart out, and vansh does the same❤️
Hopefully
mee too❤️
Riansh k pehle hug se I wasn't much satisfied, I hope ye wala acha ho
Haan cute suit nahi hota hai
Haan handsome zaroor hai
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
What names have u named for the scenes now 😂
arey the intensity of that scene I tell you was amazing.. though aage ka all was dramatic butthat particular part is my favorite❤️
mee too❤️
Riansh k pehle hug se I wasn't much satisfied, I hope ye wala acha ho
I kind of liked it too as my baby came running to save her and that hug
But hoping for a much better RiAnsh hug tomorrow
mee too❤️
Riansh k pehle hug se I wasn't much satisfied, I hope ye wala acha ho
Yeh wala shiddat se ridz ne kiya hai arms around his neck..😳