Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nice update. Waiting for the next one
wow loving my riddhu so much
hmm stupid kabir n devil vansh
aryan you will be gone
I think Riddhima did something that is going to shock everyone...what is it? 😛I soo want to know this. Please update soon
Amazing ❤️
Cliffhanger writing is beautiful
Originally posted by: Vampgirl
I think Riddhima did something that is going to shock everyone...what is it? 😛I soo want to know this. Please update soon
Will update soon. Stay tuned
Thank you. The credit of this chapter goes to @bhataktiatma.
Originally posted by: Anupa1902
Loving Riddhima's character development! Great writing as usual! One of my favourite stories thus far because of a strong Riddhima ❤
Thank you so much:) Riddhima will be strong but will have her vulnerable moments but that will be alone in her private zone not infront of anyone to take advantage of. I mean she did loved Vansh so won't be able to move on so easily but won't let her become her weakness 🙂