Tapsee or Kangana
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Tapsee or Kangana
Originally posted by: Dwipanita
Oh god! That's a difficult one. Huge fan of Rajkumar's acting and have crush on Kartik..
OK Rajkumar
Pyaar ka punchnama 1 or 2
kangnaπ³Originally posted by: Dwipanita
Tapsee or Kangana
SRK or SMK
Honestly have not watched.. Sonu k titu se i m fan of him
Who is SMK
Switzerland
Ichhadari machhar or icchadhari makhhiπ
Arre sun na.. Mujhe na always macchar nahi katte hai, my ma and didi always complain k macchar hai bohat. And I m like mujhe toh kaat nahi rahe hai. Ajeeb..
Then I said to didi - kahi main icchadhari macchar toh nahi? π€£ π€£ π€£
OK makkhi.
River or ocean
oceanOriginally posted by: Dwipanita
Arre sun na.. Mujhe na always macchar nahi katte hai, my ma and didi always complain k macchar hai bohat. And I m like mujhe toh kaat nahi rahe hai. Ajeeb..
Then I said to didi - kahi main icchadhari macchar toh nahi? π€£ π€£ π€£
OK makkhi.
River or ocean
Tum banogi jije ki saali OR meri bani Naagin nahi ho saktiπ³