So what do you guys think, tomorrow's episode would be a dream or not????
If it’s a dream it’s actually enough! This many dreams, Riddhima doesn’t have anything to do at all then except for her main job spy giri and now dreaming
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
So what do you guys think, tomorrow's episode would be a dream or not????
If it’s a dream it’s actually enough! This many dreams, Riddhima doesn’t have anything to do at all then except for her main job spy giri and now dreaming
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I hope that Riddhima didn’t hand her over to kabir and came back home
I hope black masked man followed than & hit Kabir with vase & bring RAGZ Back or Riddhu knows where Ragz is
yaar kaise ho tumlog!!!!!!😆Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Yup I am more worried about Ragini than Riddhu
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Yup I am more worried about Ragini than Riddhu
Both hubby wife stab kiya toh they can nurse each other 🤣🤣 but bichari rags
Exactly, jitni irritating harkatein karti hai waisi irritating sapne bhi dekhti hai🤪Originally posted by: RishiGirl
If it’s a dream it’s actually enough! This many dreams, Riddhima doesn’t have anything to do at all then except for her main job spy giri and now dreaming
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I hope that Riddhima didn’t hand her over to kabir and came back home
Hope so 🤞
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
I hope black masked man followed than & hit Kabir with vase & bring RAGZ Back or Riddhu knows where Ragz is
Don’t think so then Vansh will know Riddhu was working with kabir and this won’t be happening soon
I hope wo black masked person kuch kare, vansh ne use aise hi to nahi rakha hogaOriginally posted by: veil_of_roses
I hope black masked man followed than & hit Kabir with vase & bring RAGZ Back or Riddhu knows where Ragz is
Exactly, jitni irritating harkatein karti hai waisi irritating sapne bhi dekhti hai🤪
So true!!!
Hope so 🤞
Can’t trust this dumb woman anyways