Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

1st pic looks like they r shocked by landmines blast, as Jay said that mines start from so & so border, but in actual it starts way before that...I guess both Vani r near that mines..

I guess she is arguing with Jay regarding that only, that he didn't do exactly what he told bani about it...

Haan first pic landmines ko lekar hi hai... 

Omg thought aaya.. Agar wahan landmines hai toh kahi bhi pa rakhe wahan toh blast ho sakta hai.  Toh kaise bachenge? Then maybe Veer will take cheel form, matlab aadha human and aadha cheel and Bani ko udha k leke jayega Jungle se bahar! 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHLbWRNBYoE/

Kamaal ho gaya singhaniya family sitting on dinning table that 2 with no alcohol & eating paratha & drinking milk😆

Singhaniya family to alcohol pani samajh ke peete hai .

Ye to sach main kamaal ho gaya .

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 3 years ago
Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Miracle! Miracle! 

Woh akshay wala meme 🤣

Lagta hai cvs sach mein stalk karte hai. Tabhi yeh scene dikha di 😆

NINALOGY thumbnail

Wah pehli bar Cheels on dining table 

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Jug full of milk 😆😆..finally breakfast scene 😂

Eydis thumbnail

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat 😳😳👏🤓🤓🤔🤔😲😲😲 yeh kiaaaaaaaaa hoooo gaaaayaaaa haaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Heaaaart atttack ajayega mujheeeeeeeeeee

Eydis thumbnail

Bani rocked

Veer and dhabewala both shocked🤣

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Forget about the twist, I can sit and stare at them at the first pic 

It was inevitable that Bani would be saving Veer in return to the favor that he saved her from the crash. I mean things will now trigger Bani’s heart. Things that Veer has done for her. She is going to get back to all of that. 

The second pic with Jay 😆 I think Bani is exhausted with Jay forcing her to kill Veer. And she just warns him to not do anything stupid as he is 🤭 

I also wonder, what if Jay taking Bani’s form and attacking Veer was to only bring out Bani’s truth? Like he did this on purpose. Maybe Jay thinks Bani se na ho paye ga😏

Edited by Manoshono - 3 years ago
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Woh to hum sab ko lagta hai ki Bani se na ho payega😆Uske bas ka nahi hai kisiko bhi tapkana. Mujhko to Monil ka bhi doubt ho raha hai abhi bhi. Bani is a thakeli Naagin, really.

Coming to the pics, the first one could be snakes as well, kyunki Baroodi surang me saanp bhi hote hai aur landmines bhi. So let's see what does Bani choose to do, which is very obvious.

Second, Adi Naagin ne Jai ko dhamkaya hai ki kuch bhi natak kiya, to tolerate nahi karegi.

Third, Veeranshu and Jai ke beech argument ho raha hai and he can see Bani in her Naagin form. So yahaan se story zara badal jayegi, since everyone is anticipating Veeranshu's reaction to the Naagin truth. So let's see how this scene plays out. Kyunki after this probably Bani backs off from hurting Veeranshu, but Veeranshu ka reaction unpredictable rehta hai. So let's see.

AnnieSKaur thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I think veer already know the past and that bani is naageshwari so jay shape shifts as naag in front of him too...bani to naagin form mein hai hi, it means ya toh jay ne veer par attack kia hoga ya veer ne bani ka sach expose karne ke liye kisiko bani jaisa banaya hoga... let's see