Is it weird I almost believed you 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Is it weird I almost believed you 😡
Is ally here for Jas or Pavitra?
Iss ka aate hi - I felt bad for Pavitra.. I felt pity on Pavitra.. Task mai Pavitra ko bachao.. yahi sab chalu hai iss ka 🤣
Originally posted by: C57O4SML4MYK4K4C
Aly is telling Jasmine that I will tell you how to play and how each of the contestant is perceived outside the house.
Khulam khulla bias karenge BB team, iss duniye se nahi darenge BB team 😎
Itna open bias by BB👎🏼show dekhna hi kyun hai phir? Apne favs ko hi jita do🤪
Haila tv chalu kiya... Pavitra and Rahul 😕
Originally posted by: N7CMXIY7TNMPGQWF
Aly is telling Jasmine that I will tell you how to play and how each of the contestant is perceived outside the house.
Khulam khulla bias karenge BB team, iss duniye se nahi darenge BB team 😎
Big Boss Jasmine baby ke liye haath pakar kar chalna sikhane wala tu bhej diya. Saath mein milk bottles and diapers bhejna bhool gaye shayad.
Like Hadd hai! So Jasmine will now literally be guided to the finale.
chalo khair hai ..today my last day here i wont come ..show ko bardasht kar sakti hon apni fav ke lye ..i was ok calling name and all main bhi kam nahi thi ..ut the negativity here is just too much here ..
Allah Hafiz all 😊🤗
It will be labeled provocation first. And I think he poked his finger first. The worst that will happen is that Pavitra will go to red zone or nominated for a few weeks.Originally posted by: ONE5Y3PWEHOELSN6
Seriously? Eijaz should demand Pavitra’s ejection from BB
True lekin BB ne diya in bold - She didnt get it by herself. 😆Originally posted by: Chingaari
Aaj BB ne jas ko kafi screen time de diya warna ghayab si hi rehti hai
Hina k pooh k jaise Rubina ka bhi koi cutie soft toy hai jise le k aayi hai task mai apne sath 😆
Haila tv chalu kiya... Pavitra and Rahul 😕
No way I cannot handle this, I’ve been fearing this 🤣