Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
@bold can't agree more
I'm waiting for his action now 😈😆 maza ane wala hai 🤣
Tumne Anirudh ki dosti dekhi ab Anirudh ki Ghusa dekogi tum Saudamini 😆
Me to ani : iss din keliyea bohot intezaar ki maine 🤪 * one will understand if they saw this serial*
Is that shrenu? 🤪
Originally posted by: Gods_child
Can I pm you briti?
My PM is always open. Feel free.
I wanted some miracle.
Originally posted by: J7AISTN3VTBJKDTV
Is that shrenu? 🤪
Yup❤️
Mishraji looks sooooooooo handsome here☺️☺️❤️
Originally posted by: briti_asfiya
I wanted some miracle.
well i have none with me.
come on, it was a piece of 💩.
If I leave. Tum logo ko pata bhi nahi chalega. Kyunki whatever we have is virtual. Aur phir dheere dheere all will forget me as you should. ❤️
Mini : Kiska daar ta wahi hua ( seeing bon ignoring her😆)
