Originally posted by: Shubhdeepk
The symbolism thing in this show is what other itv shows are lacking, making this show unique.But even then hats-off to your observation ,it needs skills .👏

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Shubhdeepk
The symbolism thing in this show is what other itv shows are lacking, making this show unique.But even then hats-off to your observation ,it needs skills .👏

count me in lalitha🤪🤣
Added 🤣
I am really happy today 🥳 This track belongs to ARC n Kaka 😉 👏❤️ Your trust on Ani is getting justified Arpu❤️
Arre yaar abb ye precap kal ka last scene hoga 🤪
I can't wait to see what new sarcastic stuffs Ani will do 🤪
Originally posted by: TIWF3VEB5XKSH3FO
I think he looks extra hot in dhoti kurta. He looks like a proud zamindaar 🤪 And his physique is perfect for dhoti kurta bohot hi manly lagta hai ☺️
Kiski baat ho rahi hai☺️
Ani?
hainaaa🤣Originally posted by: HYGJBV5X3VFUC3FC
Even I found the whole Ani Kaka room meet-up fishy
Originally posted by: caller123
UL- This is what I was going to share in my room. Everything he said was for Binoy. He didn't even hug Binoy. Did you notice? Kaka and Ani both are playing a game.
He asked Bon to hug her Ma. He knows their attachment. But today after saying those words to Bidu , he left. What happened in the room will be shown on the day of Ani exposing Mini.
But why is Kaka acting?
And I am glad he is playing the way I always thought off❤️
After all he is your Bidu
Originally posted by: CTI7XIMLBB3AFHSJ
Arre yaar abb ye precap kal ka last scene hoga 🤪
I can't wait to see what new sarcastic stuffs Ani will do 🤪
Same here🤪
Meri aankhe taras rahi hai Ani ki bhadass dekhne ke liye😈