Riddhima is very stupid, I agree and the most irritating part is that she can never look people as grey, for her it's either white or black and people can EASILY manipulate her
She works in such a way that’s so easy to manipulate her
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Riddhima is very stupid, I agree and the most irritating part is that she can never look people as grey, for her it's either white or black and people can EASILY manipulate her
She works in such a way that’s so easy to manipulate her
Originally posted by: merryyura
Aaah!
Issiliye Ishani ke pregnancy report mei jab age pe 23 likha tha tab bhi kisine doubt nahi kiya ki woh riddhima ka report nahi ho sakta hai
Kyunki riddhima ussi age ke aas paas ki hogi..
Thank you Darshi 🤗
Ridz 24 ki hai ,Helly ne bataya tha uske IV mein
What will riddhima do now?..her mission is over i guess...
Riddhima is very stupid, I agree and the most irritating part is that she can never look people as grey, for her it's either white or black and people can EASILY manipulate her
Hadh hai stupidity ki.
As an orphan, I would assume that she would have trouble trusting others, but nahi, she just takes everything at face value.
Yeh ladki physiotherapist kaise bani?? As a medical professional, aren't you supposed to be questioning everything so that you can give out the appropriate solutions??
you know what I did the same with my friends. They were not in talking terms and were ignoring each other like hell. I locked them in one of the microbiology labs and everything sorted out between them🤗
But then they started throwing stuff at me for locking them matlab bhalayi ka toh zamana hi nahi raha😒
sometimes I feel inspite of being raised in an orphanage, her life was very sheltered that's why she doesn't have the mind to distinguish between right and wrongOriginally posted by: asmaanixx
Hadh hai stupidity ki.
As an orphan, I would assume that she would have trouble trusting others, but nahi, she just takes everything at face value.
Yeh ladki physiotherapist kaise bani?? As a medical professional, aren't you supposed to be questioning everything so that you can give out the appropriate solutions??
oh.. acha.. 👍🏼Originally posted by: arryline
Ridz 24 ki hai ,Helly ne bataya tha uske IV mein
Maine shayad woh IV dekha nahi