The more you post her pics the more worse my poems will become so beware😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The more you post her pics the more worse my poems will become so beware😆
Ye kya tha muje bi batao
raaz aisa humse na chupao
ritu di dekho kya kar dia tumne😆
Originally posted by: TheMummy_LeAbba
I wonder then what was that nicker fevicol arrow drama, offscreen tha kya
Pallo Rani() has provided arrow for Ranbir along with costume.
Originally posted by: TheMummy_LeAbba
I meant full edit not these creepy face cut😆
Itne time mein itna edit hi milega😆
I was talking about that offscreen video at prachi's house
Originally posted by: livelytanu
You want changu DP. Toh aapka DP kabhi na upload ho. 😎
Not changu
Bittu and Prachi 😆
Originally posted by: TheMummy_LeAbba
The more you post her pics the more worse my poems will become so beware😆
I am loving this free ka mushayra🤣
Please carry on.
Are you asking about that Ranbir's mundi replacing Taau edit?
Cause I was talking about that only🤪
Originally posted by: TheMummy_LeAbba
I was talking about that offscreen video at prachi's house
Props might be there on sets anywhere.
Don't tell me Ranbir will go to meet Prachi in that costume
Shaadi hone se pehle hi toot na jaye.
Ek aur ho jay! 😆Originally posted by: TheMummy_LeAbba
The more you post her pics the more worse my poems will become so beware😆
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3