Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka: Written Updates & Episode Discussion Thread - Page 10

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Manjari does know about his problem but she does not get treatment for him dunno why . His father does try but gets blackmailed by Dominating wife .

I think manjari Omkar ki step mother hai.

Hello Devi πŸ˜Š

Welcome to the discussion thread .πŸ€—

I update on the days our written Updater is not putting up the updates . Feel free to discuss the show in any thread you like 

You are free to select the thread of your choice here πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much. I am a big fan of Mayukar. But the current track is disheartening 

Originally posted by ItsmeSehar

I think manjari Omkar ki step mother hai.

Yes may be .. and Piyush is son born out of wedlock .. so they treat him as mooh bola bhai .

Yes may be .. and Piyush is son born out of wedlock .. so they treat him as mooh bola bhai .

i think Piyush is Manjari 's son.Manjari (Jaya Ma'am)always dramas mein  Hero's step mother ka character play karti hain.

i think Piyush is Manjari 's son.Manjari (Jaya Ma'am)always dramas mein  Hero's step mother ka character play karti hain.

Today is again cringe worthy episode Mayura’s mother falling at Manjari’s feet n she shooing him away .

Piyush showed positivity 

Joined hands with Sanjay n mayura secretly to help Mayura’s escape from cage 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

Today is again cringe worthy episode Mayura’s mother falling at Manjari’s feet n she shooing him away .

Piyush tightened his fists that’s all 

Uff kab drama ki story interesting ho gii.today's episode bhi nahi dekhon gii.

today there was some positivity 

Piyush reveals to mayura he was on HER side and against Omkar

He joined hands with Sanjay n mayura to help her escape from Pinjara 

Omkara is readying to perform Narmada Pooja .. Mayura’s dad gifts her Mata Rani ki locket and blesses her . Am sure the tide will turn for the better in this show now 

Summary of the episode 02Nov 2020

Mayura’s attempts to escape from the Pinjara fails badly as Omkar plays an emotional trick on her by using her family . Furious Mayura is imprisoned again. it’s the occasion of Karwa chauth and Piyush gets Mayura’s Maami to meet her on the pretext of Nazar utarna but suhaagan  n advise her how to fight back , how to revolt against injustice . Get out of the thought that if a girl is married living her marital house is her only option however torturous it might be . She had to fight it out herself. N never give up . Karwa chauth Mata Rani was very powerful n Mayura must perform vrat Pooja and fight for her freedom n rights .

Mayura is inspired , she takes n pleads apology to Omkar n promises to remain faithful wife n seeks forgiveness for her attempt to escape . She wants to perform KC vrat for her husband . Manjari is skeptical about Mayura’s intentions but Omkar frees Mayura out of prison .

Precap

Furious Omkar hits Mayura for betraying his trust again .  

Summary of episode 03Oct 2020

Mayura is looking very pretty in red heavy lehenga choli odhni and new jewellery.

The house  has been decorated for Karwa chauth celebrations .

Mayura has secretly made plans to escape , Piyush is hand in glove with her secretly .

Piyush helps Mayura’s family over power the goons who had gagged n bound them n were torturing them at gun point. Mayura is so relieved .
she then decides to make good her escape from her prison like sasuraal n insane husband .
she first distracts them by performing group dance on the song ...” dholi taro dhol baaje, dhol baaje, dham dham dhol.....” 

Soon after the dance is over Omkar n her his mother Manjari are stunned to find Mayura missing .

Omkar goes berserk .

Precap

Angry Omkar hits Mayura n injures her for betraying his love.