anyone read the OS
Yh I did thora zyada hogaya lol😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
anyone read the OS
Yh I did thora zyada hogaya lol😆
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
Yh I did thora zyada hogaya lol😆
for me itssssssss tooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhh🤣
I can imagine the level of shock Rudra will get after knowing Saransh truth....I mean I can feel ya....😆🤣
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂😂
aaab Jaioooo aur res karo
Originally posted by: TheRevere
I can imagine the level of shock Rudra will get after knowing Saransh truth....I mean I can feel ya....😆🤣
😆😆 may be Nisha and aisha know the extent 😆
Originally posted by: girlTalks
😆😆 may be Nisha and aisha know the extent 😆
experience ....😆
Originally posted by: TheRevere
I can imagine the level of shock Rudra will get after knowing Saransh truth....I mean I can feel ya....😆🤣
Lol yh 🤣 But its gd he found out now
Chiiiii kuch bhi🤣
😆😆My deepest condolences
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
Lol yh 🤣 But its gd he found out now
🤣
Will be careful when next major truth will be out