Yes Aish 😳1st Nov 😛Yesterday was Aishwariya Rai birthday❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yes Aish 😳1st Nov 😛Yesterday was Aishwariya Rai birthday❤️
Yes Yesterday is 1st 😃Nov😳not yesterday it was on 1nov
I thought today is 3 nov😆Yes Yesterday is 1st 😃Nov😳
I checked again 😳😆is today 2nd 😲 or not 😆I thought today is 3 nov😆
you were right I was wrong😆I checked again 😳😆is today 2nd 😲 or not 😆
Shubh aarambh is going off air
😆😳😆you were right I was wrong😆
yes .Akshit confirmed due to low ratings post lockdown It soon off air 🤔 2more weeks.Shubh aarambh is going off air
Hey girls!!!
Whats going on? 😉
Welcome to FC 14
998