Aane do usey.. Ani is ready with his troops ek bashan aur dusra chillam chillii.. 🤣
🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aane do usey.. Ani is ready with his troops ek bashan aur dusra chillam chillii.. 🤣
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Spoilers wale khud pagal hai ,ab sabko pagal banane aye hai🤪🤣
Bana bhi diye hain kuchh logo ko paagal 🤪
I am Shaheen...😊Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Yes, I’ve visited but maybe didn’t talk with u properly🤔
What can I call u?🤗
Yeahh.. Just one interaction I feel so in EDT before...
Aane do usey.. Ani is ready with his troops ek bashan aur dusra chillam chillii.. 🤣
Chillam Chilli and Bhaashan 🤣 Api ke weapons
Originally posted by: QXIFWTJ2CPUTPUDY
I hope aaj bhi voot baba prasaad de de
Rimi, siggy chor ne tumahara siggy chura diya. Socho socho kaun hai? 😎
I am Shaheen...😊
Yeahh.. Just one interaction I feel so in EDT before...
Oh..Maybe
Hi shaheen, nice to talk with h😳
Originally posted by: Patibabu
Tayaar hojao, LAGAAN 2.0 on it's way! 🤣
I just hope Greenwood doesn't have a sister too
Wahi...🤣🤣Originally posted by: Patibabu
Mujhe andar se feeling aarahi hai, ye banda Lagaan mangne wala hai, aur humare BRRISTRA BABU, apna galla phadne wale hai. 🤣
I have high expectations this time😈
Originally posted by: CJGM2AVFW3EMVK6F
Chillam Chilli and Bhaashan 🤣 Api ke weapons
Main weapons💯 🤣