SidNi SS The Hatred Love Chapter 47 updated Page 133 - Page 79

Posted: 3 years ago

Chapter 37

Siddharth's POV

It's almost been 15 minutes since we started, well I started walking carrying the love of my life in my arms, which she didn't object since we had a punctured tire and a damaged engine so we took the 'fake' problem in our hands.

Walking through the tall pine trees towering us, "you comfortable?" I ask her who is now getting a piggy back ride from me.

"hmm" she snuggles more closer to me, tightening her arms around my neck and her long sexy legs around my waist. Her breath hits my nape awakening many emotions.

Pushing them away to a corner and I walk towards the place.

"OMG Siddharth is that a cabin?" she shrieks slightly pointing over to the building in front of us a few miles away.

"what? seriously? are you sure it's a cabin?" I act along with her to be shocked but you guys know it was my plan.

"yes it is" she confirms moving in my arms a bit higher so she could look over.

I walk for a few minutes before reaching the homely cottage. Wow, this is so good. 

"can we go up?" I ask her standing in front of the stairs.

"probably" she replies shrugging her shoulders.

I step up the stairs standing in front of the door. Since my hands were busy carrying her she knocks the door, "um hello" she speaks. We hear no noise from the inside. She knocks again a bit harder now, "anyone here?" we hear no reply once again. She sighs getting no reply.

Oh Come on baby, how will you get a reply if there is no one in there, thoda tho practical ho jao na. I smile and speak before she notices my mischievous face, "hello" I shout. "is anyone here?" I ask again placing my ears on the door.

"Rosh I think there is no one, should we enter?"

She thinks for a moment before nodding her head in agreement.

Opening the door I enter with her and look around. The floors was wooden so is the whole building. They were cold. Stepping in more, we find ourselves in, I think so, is the living room. The interior was decorated with soft rugs and wooden furniture.

The cabin gives a real homely despite the size. It's quite small with couches, a small fridge, a tiny kitchen with counter, lots of shelves, a staircase leading upto the bedroom I suppose.

Surprisingly the cabin is clean and no dust is in our view. Of course it would be clean, with Karan sending people to clean the place.

Walking upto one of the couches I place her and stretch my arms.

"pura cardio kardiya tumne, moti" I say standing next to her.

"haww" she pouts angrily, "main moti hun? tum jaake mirror main dhekna, mote!"

"tu jakhi dekh moti" I stick my tongue out at her.

"oye mujhe moti mat bol" she tries to stand up but couldn't due to her injuries so I crouch down to her level.

"Roshni is a moti, Roshni is a moti, Roshni is a moti" I start to chant as I irritate the shit out of her.

"Siddharth mujhe moti mat bol" she says sternly with the cutest pout playing at her lips. Oh how I wanna kiss them.

"Roshni is a motiii"

"Siddharth main bol rahi hun don't call me that"

"what will you do moti" hearing this she clutches the collars of my T-shirt pulling my face closer to hers.

"Siddharth stop it varna-"

"varna what moti" by this time our faces our dangerously close that if someone moves forward our lips would meet.

"varna I'll do this" she says moving a centimeter towards me. I close my eyes in anticipation of the feeling when her lips against mine.

"don't get too excited mote" I hear her mutter exhaling on my earlobe. She places a feather like kiss on my ear.

I feel the tightening of my little buddy underneath. Calm down, bud.

"and if you call me with that stupid nickname, then I'll do this" with this she bit me on my cheek. 

Hard. 

Real hard.

"ouch Roshni" I screech as her teeth still lingers on my flesh of my cheek, biting me.

She pulls back, looks at me with mischievous glint on her eyes and bursts off laughing.

With my jaw open I watch the ethereal beauty in front of me laughing her brains out as she clutches her stomach, wiping tears of her eyes.

Bringing my hand towards the place where she marked me as hers, I feel it, indeed, she really bit me hard.

"how bad it is?" I ask her.

"khudi jaake dhek lo mote" she says in between her laughter.

"Roshni" I whine as I see my reflection on the mirror, "kyun itni zor se kaati, now see the mark, literally your teeth are imprinted on my cheeks"

"OMG Siddharth" she continues her laughter session. The pain was nothing compared to the happiness in the room.

I kneel in front of her seeing her laugh, rolling in the couch.

"okay stop it na" I nudge her.

She gets up and pinches my cheeks, "aww you look so cute Siddharth" she shakes my head between her soft hands, 

I groan before speaking, "cute huh? abhi dheko" I push her and pin her down the couch with her arms above her head with my one hand.

Her eyes widen as I hover her, I make sure I don't put all of my weight on her, so that she is comfortable.

"abh hasso" I tell huskily leaning towards her. 

Her chest falls up and down as the breathing starts to pick up a different speed.

With her eyes locked with mine, I tuck the lose strand of her hair behind her ear, caressing her cheek. 

"you have nothing to speak?" I ask.

She parts her lips to speak but I move in way too much that our lips our brushing.

She inhales deeply as she closes her eyes. Awaiting for the kiss, I leave her hands and move my hands to reach the bare skin of her slender waist. 

Drawing slow circles I place my lips on her ear, placing a kiss and nibbling her earlobe.

I chuckle when she moans as a response.

"cat got your tongue" I whisper and she shivers slightly as my hot minty breath hit her neck.

She opens her eyes slowly making her brown orbs shine. 

"kuch toh bolo"

"I..."

"I what?"

"..." she stares at me with a different expression which I couldn't decipher.

Our eye lock is broke when she comes back to her sense as I giggle making her blink and look away.

"you know what I'll do to you if you be such a tease?"

"what?" she manages to ask.

"this" I lean my lips towards hers and she closes her eyes again.

With our lips brushing again, I mutter again, "this".

And the very next second, my soft touch on her waist shifted into hardcore tickling. She shifts on the couch like a maniac as I tickle the shit out of her.

"Siddharth... stop" she speaks.

"nope" I tickle her nicely.

"stop... please... please Sidu stop" she pouts in a real cute way and I could see that she was out of breath. I finally stop tickling her she pushes me and I end up on the floor.

"ouch" I say rubbing my butt.

She gets up and we burst into laughter, together.

It's lunch time now. Roshni had cozied her up in the couch, with the blankets I found in the cupboards, with her hand feeding her with the rest of the pizza we had. 

An hour back I went back to the car and brought all the supplies which we had. From the half eaten pizza, the packed cheese sandwiches, to other food stuff.

Our phones were off full battery but only there was no network so communicating through technology was not an option.

"Siddharth" she calls out for me her voice muffled due the food she was munching.

"yeah?"

"while you were gone, there was this basement kinda thing, beneath the stairs, check in there na if there's any things, you know for the car"

"hmm okay" I say dusting my lap freeing myself from the fallen crumbs.

I had found lots of supplies in the basement to change the tire and to repair the engine. 

Roshni was sitting on the couch, scrolling down on her gallery as there was no network, she couldn't log into Instagram.

I was placing all the hardware on the porch so I could take them back to the car to fix it afterwards.

Clapping my hands in air, as the dust from the things fly, I finish bringing them. Locking the door I jump onto the couch perpendicular to the one Roshni was sitting.

"Siddharth i'm bored" she sighed throwing her phone at me. Thankfully I caught it.

"pagal agar gir jaata toh?"

"tum ho na use pakad ne ke liye" she replies, "but leave that, i'm bored, can we play something?"

"yeah we can lekin yehaan I don't think so you'll get anything"

"we can play rock paper scissors"

I gave her an amused look. She will always live like a kid and that's what I love the most about her.

And as if she read my mind, "no i'm not a kid"

"you're definitely not one" I say raking my overs her gorgeous body. She blushes crazily by this act of mine.

"Siddharth" she throws a cushion at me making me laugh.

"fine what do you wanna play other than rock paper scissors?"

"well, we can always play Ludo" she says pointing at her phone.

"the loser get's the punishment, okay?"

"well get ready for your punishment, mote"

I smile, throwing her phone back at her.

After a nice five matches of Ludo and she won with 3:2, which means I get the punishment. Which reminds me of something, that she was to be punishing me daily for the idiotic thing I did back then. 

If only she didn't face the accident. Everything would be perfect.

I sigh looking up at her who was already looking at me with a smirk.

"what's the punishment?"

"punishment? well you have to do a 100 push ups"

"what? no"

"it's your punishment and you have to, no backing out"

"but-"

"no buts you've got to do it and mote it's high time you should build your muscles" she says with a smirk.

"oh really, well I'll do it now"

I get up from the couch, freeing myself from the confines of my T-shirt. The smirk which was plastered on her face was wiped away.

Her eyes widen, her jaw drops, as she witness her husband's abs.

"ready?" I ask with a smirk of my own.

"huh"

"are you lost?" I raise my eyebrow making her bite her lip and taking her deep breath.

"no, let the push ups begin" she says clapping her hands.

Doing push ups in a regular basis is easy, but not with your girl sitting on top of you. 

By the time I reached 50, she jumped on me, with her long sexy legs straddling me, and her hands massaging my hair in a not so calm way.

"Roshni uto" I manage to speak between the 89th and 90th push up.

"nope" she says popping the 'p'.

"Roshni please yaar, sirf das baaki hai uto na"

"sirf das baaki, acha mujhe toh pata hi nahi chala" she says in an innocent voice.

"Roshni" I whine when she lays on me with her front plastered on my back, her head on the back of mine.

"karo karo das aur hai" she commands when I slow down, "aur mote power hi nahi hai teri push ups main, agar aise karoge toh mote hi reh jaoge tum" she giggles.

"acha, your wish is my command baby" I reply in husky voice.

I know that she is blushing when she tries to hide her grin on my naked back.

"oye flirt mat kar" she pats on my head, slightly hard.

Continuing to do the push ups in a powerful way and in speed, I freeze when I feel her plumpy lips against my shoulder.

Sensing her effect on me, she places a few kisses on my shoulders, from right to left, making sure her hot breath hits me.

God she doesn't knows what she's doing to me right now.

"f**k" I groan when I feel her teeth bite onto me for the second time today, but this one is soft making my desire for her to increase by numerous folds. I can feel her smirk against my skin when I couldn't complete the last three push ups due her sweet torture.

"kya hua mote, haar maar rah ho" she whispers delicately making me shake the feeling to pull her into my arms and make love to her right here right now. 

"main kabhi haar nahi maanta" I manage to speak but my voice sounded much hoarse.

Finishing the last one she jumps a little when I try to get up with her, making me fall on the ground.

"Roshni yaar uto na, dekho man 100 push ups kardi, ab toh uto"

"no" she places her face on the crook of my neck.

"please, moti tu bohot moti hai" I giggle slightly.

"phirse moti bola na, mote"

"kya karoghi?"

"yeh" with this she places her soft finger on the scalp of my head. Pulling the life out of my thick black hair.

"ouch Roshni stop" 

"no, sorry bol pehle"

"no- oww stop na" I try to push her off me but I don't want her to get any hurt.

"agar sorry nahi bola main stop nahi karunghi, jaldi sorry bol" she says.

"fine sorry, ab kush"

"haan bohot kush hun" she removes her fingers from my hair and pulls her body away from me.

She settles down in the couch beside us when I get up with the small droplets of sweet linger on my muscular chest. 

Bending side ways, the knots tied on my stomach unties, giving a relief to me. 

Flexing my arms I look at the full length mirror I caught her gapping at me. Well Mrs. Khurana aapki khuraafati dimaag toh apne dhimaya hai, lekin aapki Mr. Khurana ka dimaag apne dheka nahi. I smile mischievously when I bring my elbow up, placing the back of my head on my palms, in a way flexing my arms and my abs. 

"like what you see?" I use the clichést line ever with a wink on my right eye.

"huh"

"kya hua baby, are you lost again?" I lean in towards her.

Redness raises over her cheeks as she tries to calm down her uneven breathing for the second time today. I place a kiss on her cheek making her heart beat fast.

Smiling to see my effect on her I move out of the cottage, leaving her hanging in my hotness, towards the car with the things placed on the front porch.

It's night time now. I spent the whole evening repairing the engine and replacing the punctured tire with a new one. Making my way inside the cottage after parking the car near the place, I find her who was cuddled up with the cushions and the blanket on one of the couches. I should have been in the place of the cushions but fate had other plans. 

Sighing I go to the bath to take a shower.

After a while

After finishing the shower, I change to the clothes kept in the closet, by Karan. She is still sleeping in order to not to disturb her I get out of the cottage again and sat on the bench outside, enjoying the view in front of me.

The scenery is beautiful and serene, quiet and cool. I could almost taste the freshness of the crisp night air. I can view the dark, moonlit trees of the mountain, grouped together in silent formations. 

Faintly I hear a small rustle in the surrounding greenery that is trees and tall bushes, guarding their miniature counterparts, the flowers and the weeds.

I didn't realise when she came, but here she is sitting beside me, with a blanket over her, her head resting on my shoulder. Smiling I pull her closer to me and she wraps her arms on my torso, snuggling closer to me. This act of her causes the blanket to move, so I pull it over us so we both our covered fully by the confines of the soft material.

"happy birthday Roshni" I wish her, placing a long kiss on her forehead when she was looking up at me.

She replies with a genuine smile and kisses my cheek.

"i'm sorry yaar, that you had to spend today like this" I apologize. Even though it is my plan for today, I really wanted her to have fun and i'm not sure she had or not.

"I had fun today Siddharth, even though this birthday was not like others, this will be the best birthday of my life"

I had planned many surprises for her on her birthday, but couldn't execute anything because of the bloody accident. I'll make sure the people who brought her to this stage would be punished severely. I'm gonna beat the pulp out of them that they will beg me for their death. And who they, namely, Misha my ex friend, and Rohan my wife's half brother and ex roommate.

I wish I could stay like this for the rest of my life. With her in my arms, in a serene environment, cuddling under the twinkling stars, gazing the roundness of the white beauty on the sky, the moon...

Please God, give me my Roshni back. I can't keep lying to her, it hurts, it hurts a lot to be honest. Please bhagwaan, meri Roshni ki yaadaash wapas dedo, uski zindagi sirf khushiyaan se bardo aur jo bhi museebat tune Roshni ke liye rakka hai na woh sab mujhe dedo. Please....

Praying silently, I drift off to deep slumber hearing the soft snores beside.

My love, my life, my wife, my Roshni. I love you so much

Edited by Muffaa6525 - 3 years ago

Good planning by Sid. She did get a nice break in peaceful surroundings. Good way to spend a birthday.

Amazing update

Eagerly waiting for next

Awesome update

Waiting eagerly for next

Heyyy finally read the update 

Its nice 

Unite them soon

Chapter 38

Author's POV

Ontario

It's the morning after Roshni's birthday. The trio, AshVik and Karan were sitting in the couch, just chilling speaking about Roshni, her injury and of course about the surprise Siddharth had planned for her.

"I just hope Roshni get's her memory back" Asha sighs resting her head on Rithvik's thigh while he caresses her hair lovingly.

"I hope so to yaar, it's really difficult to lie to her" Karan supports her as he catches the ball which bounces back from the wall he hit.

"hmm, seriously abhi toh woh dono mile the, just in a mere day everything changed" Rithvik speaks.

They continue to chat, worried about the situation they're in. 

While they were speaking outside, Rohan was in the room on a call with someone. Through his expression it seemed serious. 

"kya karoon woh sab fail ho chuki hai" he sighs.

After hearing what the person had to tell his eyes flicked with anger as he clenches his palm into a fist, "well Roshni toh we can handle for now, par woh b*stard Siddharth! seriously Mishty don't even start about him. He freaking had the nerve to feed my Roshni in front of me. And you know what I saw last night, Roshni sleeping in the freaking lap of Siddharth, looking at the stars, wow! just WOW! What the f**k should I do to separate them? HUH? We made a freaking full fool proof plan during college lekin uske baad bhi she married that garbage bag and now after all this she's still happy with him."

He pauses as well 'Mishty' also known as the wicked witch of west, Misha replies he speaks again, "and now they're you know in some god forsaken place.... no there's no news about them... what the f**k should I do?"

Rohan continues to ramble about the state he was in to his sister. And from his voice he looked like he is mad.

He had all the right to be, didn't he? After all his plan of separating Siddharth and Roshni was failing... But is it truly failing?

Things were calm in the homely cottage in Ontario until a shout destroys it. The shout came from the entrance, and from the voice it looked like a couple fighting at their top voices.

Hearing the commotion outside Rohan said a quick bye to Misha, and wore the i'm-the-innocent-boy-and-i'm-not-behind-Roshni's-accident mask and went out.

And should I say that the sight in front of his eyes was delightful, well atleast for him it was, it brought a huge smile to his face.

And what sight you ask? The sight of Siddharth and Roshni's face-off.

Yep, you read it right, Siddharth and Roshni were getting into a heated argument with the trio beside them confused.

Do y'all wanna know what was the argument about? Well here we go, it kinda looked like this...

"you know what i'm tired, so freaking tired of you and your tantrums" Siddharth shouts, "it's like is duniya ki saari boj meri sar main hai aur us boj ki naam hai Roshni, yaani ki tum" he points a finger at her.

"oh really?! tume koi bhi bhagwaan bane ke order nahi dhi, so please us boj ko chod dho, I wanna live my life and my f**king life doesn't surround around you dimwit" she snaps.

"oh I will be the most happiest person if I'd do that, socho I'll be free, no hurt, no pain, no suffering, no trouble, no f**king torture, No Roshni" he yells.

"thank you so much by doing that, meri zindagi main atleast shaant ayigi" she says sarcastically.

"do you how much hurting I was? when you did all of those?!" she shouts.

Both glare at each other as their faces were expressionless.

"woah what the hell is wrong with the both of you?" Rithvik steps in between them, with Asha on Roshni's side and Karan on Siddharth's side.

"bro what happened?" Karan asks Siddharth.

"use kya puch rahi ho Karan, mujhse puch na main bata ti hun, main thak chuki hun, i'm freaking tired of him and his accusations!"

"accusations? kaise accusations?" it was Asha's turn to ask.

"vahi, me going around the campus, spreading rumors of him, sleeping with every god forsaken women, seriously tum samaj the kya ho apne aapko" by now Roshni's anger has reached it's peak. 

She pushes Rithvik away so that Siddharth faces directly to her.

"what I think of me is way better than what you're thinking of me. You and your cheap thoughts" he replies coldly.

"you know i'm extremely worn out by the fact that you still think that I was behind all that f**king crap. And who the hell do you take me for Mr. Siddharth Khurana?"

"well Ms. Roshni Patel I take you for a cheap girl, who plots against her best friend for fame" he spits his anger.

"f**k you" she replies showing him the middle finger.

He crosses his arms against his chest, so that the black V-neck tightens, flexing his huge biceps, "my pleasure" he smirks.

"you know what I curse, I curse the day when I met you, when I shared the chocolate with you, I curse the day I made you my freaking friend" she shouts.

"yeah me too, I curse the day when I started to have f**king feelings for you. F**k you're so not worth it. You know what I wish you never came into my life-"

"if you hadn't come in my life at lease I would have been spared the stress you caused me every freaking day" she shouts.

"you have only given me tears Roshni, and I don't want my life turn into a sappy emotional one, I wanted a happy one, where I thought I would be with my love, but I think so i've terribly chosen the wrong person to love and now my life, dekho kitni bigad chuki hai"

"Siddharth" the trio try to intervene sensing the argument had gone way out of the hands, but Roshni raises her hand to stop them.

"this is between us, please don't step in guys" she replies not wanting to tear her gaze from Siddharth's fiery eyes.

"aur tum" she turns to Siddharth, "well I clearly don't remember being on my knees on front of you asking you to love me. I never did. So it isn't my fault that you freaking fell in love with me"

"yeah it's not your fault just like it's not my fault that my best friend went so disgusting on me"

"you know what i'm fed up! i'm so done with you! I freaking want you out of my life" she yells.

"well who wants to be in this f**king mess" he shouts back, motioning his hand between them.

"thank you so much god for giving me this opportunity of letting this freaking piece of shit slide my head"

"as if this is burden I wanted all my life" he murmured.

Both of them stared straight into the other's eyes. It held nothing but anger. Their anger was fogging their logical thinking and the words poured out were striking their heart like bullets, but they know that it's time to end this.

The trio, who were standing beside them, were shocked, flabbergasted, astonished. At first they thought it was some acting of SidNi but then when their eyes held true emotion, the one word which could shatter their lives, 'hate'.

Hate was present in their eyes and not 'love'.

Roshni felt the tears were trying to rush out of her eyes, so she stormed out of their straight into SidNi's room where her things were kept.

"I hate you Siddharth, I'll never ever let you get me back. I hate you" she shouted as she ran up the stairs.

"the feeling's mutual" she heard him shout back.

Slamming the door close, sitting beside the wall with her back plastered against the front, tears welled up her eyes as they began to flow down her cheeks.

While Roshni had her little breakdown in SidNi's room, Siddharth was having a little interrogation with his friends.

"Sid yeh kya hora hai?" Asha asks.

"what happened between the both of you?" Karan crosses his arms against his chest glaring at him.

Siddharth didn't give any heed to their questions and kept mum. He didn't open his mouth until he received a slap from Rithvik which did nothing to him.

"what the f**k's wrong with you? how can you let this happen?" he ask yelling slightly.

Siddharth raises his eye to Rithvik's, his eyes as cold as eyes, as hot as fire, containing hell amount of anger, "f**k's wrong with me?" he pointed to himself, "f**k's wrong with her" he shouted now pointing to the bedroom upstairs.

"i'm tired, i'm tired man, I f**king can't continue to live like this..." tears threatened their way out.

"Sid are you even listening to yourself" Asha shakes him by his shoulder, "what happened yesterday?"

He scoffs thinking about what had led to this mess. The things which ripped his heart apart and brought the hatred for years he had, back to life.

Indeed hate overtook two loving hearts so that when they collided massive amount of Hatred Love came as the reaction.

Rohan was standing, listening to all of this mess, recording it, with a huge grin replaced by a worried expression. 

Was he happy? Yes, because isn't this what he wanted.

Shocked? Hell Yes, even though he wanted Roshni to do this he didn't expect Siddharth to act like this. 

But is Siddharth acting? Is Roshni acting? Those answered questions ran through his mind, but they were once answered with a 'no, they're not acting, they indeed have got into an ugly fight', when he saw Roshni down the stairs with her luggage in her hands.

"Roshni what the hell?!" Asha shouts as she rushes to Roshni.

"what, what the hell? I'm leaving, I freaking can't be in the same place he is" she shouts.

"Rosh what's wrong with you? have you gone mad?" she cups her face while Roshni glares at the person who was glaring back at her, Siddharth.

"woh na padahich pagal thi, use tho mental hospital main raha na chaiye" he speaks.

"oh hello, apne baare saari galat fehmiyaan paal raki tumne, aur mister, don't dare speak about me, you are a no one to me"

"as if you are the life to me" he mutters.

"she is your life bro" Rithvik's voice lacing with concern.

"f**k no, she is the part of life which I want to throw away from my life... the part of life which brings numerous worst memories on my life, kya kya nahi kiya maine iske liye, aur ye side jaayeghi aur mujhe accuse kareghi, WOW! and you know what, you stay here in peace, joh peace tumne, tumne Ms. Roshni Patel, tumne chini thi, I'll leave" he shouts running past her to the room.

He leaves Roshni to answer the question from her friends;

"what the hell's wrong?"

"what happen?"

"why are you guys behaving like this?"

"did something happen there?"

While she keeps quiet, he returns with his bag of things.

"i'm going back" he declares as he rushes out of the house.

"Sid pagal hogaiyo kya?" Karan shout as he and Rithvik tries to stop a fuming Siddharth, but they couldn't.

"haan pagal ho chukoun Wahi, uski pyaar mujhe pagal kardiya and now mujhe woh pyaar nahi chahiyea"

"as if iske pyaar ke liye haazron rooh marra hai" she mutters but he could make out of what she said.

"mera pyaar sachi thi, just main jise pyaar kartoun woh jhooti nikli"

"wow I would have never guessed" Roshni laughed in a sarcastic way standing in front of him.

Memories of them flashes in front of their eyes but was soon replaced by what had happened the previous day.

"goodbye Siddharth" 

"goodbye Roshni"

Both went away from each other ignoring the calls of their friends.

And that's how people SidNi's life fell apart in moments...

Chapter 39

Author's POV

5270400 seconds, 87840 minutes, 1464 hours and 61 days, two months, a total of two months since they got separated.

Both traveled back to India, separately after there massive fight back there in Ontario.

Roshni had taken an apartment given by Rohan and was living there not wanting to go to the Patel Mansion.

She would wake up each day, eat, loiter around, watch TV, use her phone, sleep and repeat. This was her routine.

Siddharth was the same, he didn't want to face anyone at the Khurana Mansion, so he stayed in some apartment.

He would wake up, eat, and stuff himself with work, sleep and repeat.

Life was a hell for both the love birds without each other.

The trio were also in Mumbai and were staying in Rithvik's home. They didn't know that Roshni was in Mumbai as she had changed her number. They would occasionally visit Siddharth. Even though they had provoked him a lot he didn't spill any bean on why they decided to separate.

You would think that they were acting on being separated but when Rohan confronted Roshni about this, it seemed that there weren't acting. They really have separated. Something had happened, something very brutal which made them take this drastic decision. Something which both aren't willing to spill.

Roshni had cut off her contact with everyone, but Rohan. He was staying in his home and would check on her sometime, on a weekly basis. Misha was also staying with Rohan, but this was unknown to Roshni. Was it really unknown to her?

Siddharth came up with the lie that he and Roshni have extended their honeymoon and were still in Ontario to his family and he was handling the business from there. But little did they know he was in the same city as them and even she was in the same city of him but never crossed their paths. Have they?

There two months anniversary was the next day.

Siddharth was alone in his apartment that eve.

He actually looked forward to it but when the flashbacks of that day came in, his eyes turned cold. His jaw clenched. His palm formed to tight fists that his knuckles were turning white. Hitting the already damaged wall, calmed him in a way.

He hit the wall until his knuckles were bleeding, but sadly he couldn't feel anything. 

"I deserve this, don't I?" he speaks as he slides on the wall, propping himself up.

"I couldn't even..." he trails off covering his face with his blood shot hands.

Tears ran down his cheeks from his red dark eyes. Wiping them away furiously, he kicked himself up, his legs leading him to his favorite cupboard. 

Liquor.

Other than occupying himself with work in the morning, punishing himself by hitting wall, or mirror until his hands were bleeding filled part of his nights. The other part was indulging himself in alcohol.

Taking a huge sip of the whiskey, he let hot water run down his knuckles, making the bruises to instigate more. Closing his eyes shut he took the pain silently.

It still feels like a fresh cut for him. Whatever is happening now wasn't believable but it is the truth and it's for real. The memories of that night flashed in front of his eyes. Her words, his words, her actions, his actions, her emotions, her smile, her shining eyes, her everything.

"aahhh" he shouts as the whiskey bottle gets shattered on the floor into million pieces.

Tears were once again back, as he dropped himself to his knees looking at the sky.

"kyun, main hi kyun? kyun?!" he shouts.

"jaise apne kahaa main waise jeeroun lekin aap aise kyun mujhe takleef main takleef de rahe hain, kyun?!" 

He was loosing control of him as the alcohol took control, "oye Siddharth aise kyun karre ho tum, you're a fighter" he slaps himself falling to the ground.

"you're a fighter man, aur fighter haar nahi mante, you've got to fight for yourself, fight for..." he scoffs not finishing his sentence, "fight for whom, woh toh..." he makes the action of 'went' in his hand as he picks himself from the floor.

Finding another bottle of whiskey he finishes the whole thing in a single shot.

"tum bhi haannnn" he slurrs pointing to the empty bottle, "jao Simran jee le apni zindagi" he says throwing the bottle away from him as the bottle shatters he moves onto the next one.

"kyun mera pyaar woh jaise pyaar nahi hua, woh Simran aur Raj jaise" he thinks pouting cutely sipping into the bottle, "bhuddhu" he hits his head with his palm, "woh sirf movies main hota hai, asal zindagi mein nahi, tu yeh bhi nahi jaanta kya?"

Raising to his full height, gulping down the contents he throws himself on the bed.

"isiliye woh mujhe chod kar chali gaye haine..." mumbling to himself, his eyelids slowly closing, tears sliding it's way out.

"mera paas ajao na baby..... I miss you, i'm sorry na baby... mujhe meri khushi chahea lekin woh toh....mujhe chod kar....... chali gayi......I lo-......" and he closes his eyes sleeping soundly.

What he did or did not know was that he was being monitored by some pathetic human, also known as Rohan. He had spiked Siddharth's apartment once with cameras and microphones to watch his every action. He had forced Roshni to tell him the truth but she didn't open her mouth. So he moved on spying Siddharth. Watching the footage of Siddharth's apartment became a routine of Rohan and Misha.

While Siddharth slept not so peacefully, missing his lady love now more than any other time, Roshni was finding it hard to sleep too.

She was sitting on the window frame, looking at the stars.

"it's been two months" she smiles sadly, "aur ab thak kuch bhi nahi... kya karoon main...".

This was in her routine, speaking to the stars during the night. She would fill her self from studying something, or doing something so not productive. Rohan would meet her once in a while staying with her for sometime, supporting her decision. Unlike Siddharth she didn't punish herself, as she didn't only take care of herself. But she was broken as she came to know the news, she met up with the doctor, got her meds, followed a strict diet. Rohan would usually buy her medicines for her as she didn't want to travel anywhere.

He had tried a lot but she just didn't want to. She wanted to roam, eat, take care of her, sleep, and wait. Wait for the time when things would get back to normal. After learning about the loss in her memory and her current situation.

From exercising, staying active, getting organized within the four walls, sleeping well to eating healthy, she tried everything, but sadly she couldn't get them back. Was this the truth though?

Hugging herself she made her way to the bed. Sliding into the mattress, she missed something, she missed someone, she missed him. Not wanting emotions to take over her, placing a hand to her tummy, her eyes shut as tears slid down from.

"kya karoon main? What should I do now?...... kuch bhi nahi...."

Sighing she let sleep take control of her.

One side he is constantly punishing himself, drinking alcohol and on other hand we have her not wanting to do anything other than to keep her fit.

What is gonna happen in there lives after this? Will the two love birds bloom again? Will they fight for their love? Or will they just let things be? Just like that? For all these questions to be answered, continue reading this book. 

One thing I'd like to say, things are going to get spicy and twisted.

So gear up, we have some Hatred Love to look forward to.

Edited by Muffaa6525 - 3 years ago

All the three updates are nice

Unite them soon please

Cant see them sad 

Unite my SidNi